What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

lo.jpg

Lockhart's X Gonzo Heavy Hold pomade

Friday's experiment with Evo paste was frustrating for me, as it wasn't strong enough to hold hair in the flat top that I wanted it. As such, today I'm using Lockhart's X Gonzo Heavy hold pomade. This is arguably the heaviest wax pomade I've used. It's meant for hot climates. It's really cold here, so I added just a half a scoop. The stuff is working like a charm. I look like a model with this stuff.

I met a new girl last night at my local Starbucks or should I say she met me. I wore all white, which went well with my blond hair and movie star looks. She stared at me for what seemed like an hour, and finally we both started laughing. I did would I normally never do in getting up and walking up to here. We ended up talking until the place closed. Had fun. It was good to be someone close to my age. My ex-girlriend was in her 30s, and she was sometimes mistake as my mom by people. This time, I've got somone a little younger than me. I got her number. Haven't called her yet, but thinking about doing that tonight. Maybe we'll hit up a restaurant. Honestly it doesn't matter to me. I don't care if I go out our not with her. I can keep looking. She is VERY good looking though, and it's refreshing not to be with someone so old and bossy.

Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade

Going with simple conservative look. I want to go old school for the remainder of the year rather than sporting a spiky look. Although I can spike my hair with Murray's Xtra Heavy, I'm focusing more on just slathering a lot of this stuff on to keep my hair pinned. I added a couple of scoops of the product this morning, and it's got my hair looking very neat.

In some ways, I like Murray's Xtra Heavy more than the traditional Murray's Superior. It scoops out thicker and works better with my hair. I mean, I can get the same look with Murray's Superior, but I've got to layer it with 4 to 6 layers. When I get a lot of build up with Murray's Superior, it gives me the same look as I get with 2 scoops of Murray's Xtra Heavy. But it's just easie to go with Muurray's Xtra Heavy so I don't have to wait days for the build up.

mur.jpg

Royal Crown Hair Dressing

It's evening and I wanted to break down the Murray's Xtra Heavy while at the same time add some shine to my hair. I threw in a couple of scoops of this Elvis Presley favorite Royal Crown Hair Dressing into my blond hair. This stuff is amazing. Its a real classic that never gets old. My ex-girlfriend used to love when I wore Royal Crown, and I can see why. It makes my blond shine, and has me looking like I just got out of the shower. That never goes away.

11/18/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

11/19/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

Top Bottom