What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

roy.jpg

Royal Crown Pomade

Wanted the wet look today for my blond hair, so I brought out this baby. I put in 3 scoops of product to my wet hair, and combed it through. My hair is glistening like a diamond. It's been hours since I applied the Royal Crown Pomade to my wet hair, and my hair still looks as wet as it was after I got put of the shower and first applied it. That's what I love about Royal Crown. It gives me a clean and neat look. It's great stuff. It's shiner than Brylcreem. Well, the old Brylcreem, before the company changed the formula by removing most of the mineral oil. I used to like Brylcreem when it shiny stuff, but now it's just a styling product for light styling.

The scent of the Royal Crown pomade is so incredibly nice. It's like having cologne on. My girlfriend loves it.

Going out to dinner tonight with my girlfriend. I want my blond hair to look A-1 like the steak sauce.

The reviewer says it's hard to find Royal Crown pomade. You can get it on EBAY and Amazon. It's not an issue, but it's not easy to find the stuff if you go looking for it at nearby stores. Walmart sells Royal Crown Hairdressing for a little over $2 per 5 oz tin. The Walmart near where I live always has Royal Crown Hairdressing, but I've never seen Royal Crown pomade. They both contain the same ingredients. It's just that the Royal Crown pomade has a better hold. The shine is pretty much the same. I can't tell the difference. I'm really loving the wet look that Royal Crown gives my blond hair. I like the just-out-of-the-shower look that Royal Crown gives my hair.

As far as wash out goes, Royal Crown pomade and the Hairdressing are INCREDIBLY easy to wash out. I'm not sure what's up with the reviewer with his complaints of needing to shampoo three times to get Royal Crown pomade out of his hair. I wash it out with one round of Suave shampoo and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist conditioner. That guy is probably using a non-clarifying shampoo and conditioner that doesn't remove oil. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist conditioner does the job for me every time. RC Pomade and Hairdressing are simple lightweight oil pomades. The stuff that takes effort to get out is the heavy wax pomades like Voodoo Brew, High Life Heavy, Lockhart's Heavy, Goon Grease and Murray's Xtra Heavy. Those need a little work, but it's super easy to remove them as well. You can't stress put when washing the stuff out though. Some guys go to pieces mentally when trying to wash out oil pomades. Some of the stuff is supposed to stay in after a shampoo, but there's so little left when you don't use a good clarifying shampoo or Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner. It's nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
mu.jpg

Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade + Murray's Hair Glo pomade

Went with these two today. I'm putting off a haircut for as long as I can. The last time I went to get a haircut where I live, it was a bad atmosphere at the barbershop I went to. They saw the Star and there was instant jealousy by all of the hair-cutters, which most of them were men. They had one woman, but she looked out to lunch, covered with tattoos from head to toe and spitting out foul language repeatedly. I made sure I had my hand on my wallet the whole time in case one of them got any ideas. Anyway, I'm not interested in traveling to get my haircut, so I'm just going to focus on pinning my hair down with Murray's Xtra Heavy for as long as I can. I thinking I can go another four to five months before I get a haircut.. I might even do it myself. These primitives at the barbershop will give me another hack job, and then try and cover it up by throwing Murray's on the bad cut. Yeah, they carry Murray's Superior. Believe it or not, my hair looks like I just cut it. I put in one scoop of Murray's Xtra Heavy on top of the Murray's Hair Glo this morning. I know it's supposed to be the other way around, but I had intended on just using the Hair Glo, but my hair was too long for it to pin it down properly, even though I put in a huge glob of product. With the Hair Glo & Xtra Heavy combo, my hair is not only pinned down Valentino style, but it's glittering like pure gold. What a look! The Murray's Xtra Heavy does it's job in holding my hair without damping the shine of the Hair Glo. The good thing about Murray's Xtra Heavy is it continues to hold my hair for days. Three days later, my hair is still pinned down. Of course, the negative is the stuff is sort of hard to wash out.

rc.jpg

Royal Crown Pomade + Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade

Using this combo today. Added a large scoop of Royal Crown Pomade, and then followed it up with Murray''s Xtra Heavy for the sides and the front of my hair. After adding the Murray's, I was able to comb my hair skyward and it stayed there. I think it looks pretty cool like that. My girlfriend is really into the Ancient Aliens program. She likes the way one of the commentator's hair looks. Today I achieved that look accidentally. His name is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos. He says he uses a lot of hair spray to achieve this look. I did it with Murray's Xtra Heavy and Royal Crown Pomade. It's evening now and my hair is still going skyward. My car was stuck in the snow tonight, and I shoveled forever to get it free, and my hair still looks outstanding after all of that. Thank you, Murray's and Royal Crown.

hair.jpg

Top Bottom