What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade

Used 1 small scoop of this pomade today on my long, curly golden Apollo blond hair this morning. I was immediately transformed from a shaggy dirt-bag look alike to a clean cut, boy next door superstar. Been using light pomades mixed with Murray's Superior last couple of days, and my hair has looked terrible. Since I'm resisting going out into town and getting the treatment from jeolous barbers, I chose to pack my hair down with a glob of Murray's Xtra Heavy. My hair looks like I just got a short haircut. It's perfect.

I wish I had all the time in the world to hunt down barbershops in order to find someone that can cut my hair, and do a good job, but I don't have the time. I'm either working or busy with my girlfriend. Don't want to deal with sitting in a line for 2 hours to get my hair cut while listening to hip hop, and then have to suffer through a hair cut from someone angry at me because I've been blessed with good looks, and they're stuck with the way they look. I refuse to deal with that. I wish I had more time to hunt down a great hair cutting place, but I can't invest that amount of time. As such, I will continue to cut my own hair, and use Murray's to disguise what an awful job I do each time. To be honest, hair is overrated to the extreme. It's not why I look like a movie star. It's the face that counts the most. I just have a movie star face, so I can get away with not being subjected to the maddening experience of dealing with crazy barbers, who are angry at me for being so good looking. I won't do that anymore. I can understand why the wealthy want to wall themselves off from the rest of society in gated communities. You deal with less crazy people when you cut yourself off.

Reuzel "Gray" Extreme Hold Matte Pomade!
reuzel_extreme_hold_pomade_340g_540x.jpg

Tres Flores Brilliantine Liguid Oil

I'm using this fine product today. This stuff really is shiny, and makes my blond hair look like I pure gold. When I use this stuff, I look like I'm 16. I feel weird. In my mid-20s, and my girlfriend is 35. I look too young for her when I have Tres Flores in my hair. That's the only thing I don't like about it. This is one of those products where women go crazy for me when I have it my hair.

Tres Flores doesn't help with adding volume to one's hair. It's just for shine, and a Brylcreem type of look, but without all the added chemicals that product contains. I don't like the way my hair feels when I'm using Brycreem. It's okay to have in for a few hours, but after that, I got to wash it out. But with Tres Flores, its different story.

12/18/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

12/19/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

Royal Crown Hair Dressing

In a hurry this morning after getting up late. I threw in a quick scoop of Royal Crown Hair Dressing in my hair, and tore out of the house. Didn't comb it. Just threw it in, raced to my car without bothering to wipe my hands, and sped off. I stopped off on the way at a drive through for coffee. The girl that worked the counter gave me her phone number as she was handing me my coffee.

I was pretty startled because I wasnt expecting that. I mean, I ALWAYS expect girls/women to throw themselves at me, but I usually expecting it to happen after I try and look good. But with my movie star looks, it doesn't matter. It's not fair that I'm getting women throwing themselves at me when I'm not even trying to to look good, but oh well. This girl is really good looking. I'm torn between calling her or just staying faithful to my current girlfriend, who is the spitting image of Anne Bankcroft when she did the move, 'The Graduate.' No difference at all in the way she looks and the high class way she talks. I like her a lot because of her maturity and class, but at the same time it's hard not to want to be with someone my own age. If I don't make a decision by today, I'll never call her. That's the way I am. As baseball great Satchel Paige once said, 'Don't look back, something might be gaining on you.'

swee.jpeg

Sweet Georgia Brown Red pomade

I applied one scoop of this classic pomade to my hair this morning. The shine is nice, and the scent is a sweet one. My girlfriend likes the scent a lot of this 1934 pomade. I prefer the Sweet Georgia Brown Blue pomade, because it's got a better hold, but the red is excellent for short hair.

Going out tonight with my girlfriend to another work related party. I don't want to stick around too long. I hate having jeolous reactions from the upper level execs when they see me with my beautiful girlfriend, and they're with less than attractive women.

I cut my hair this morning with just a pair of scissors, and I think I did a decent but far from great job. Once I applied the Sweet Georgia Brown Red pomade, my hair looked great. Before that, I was thinking, 'What did I do?' It doesn't matter. I figure I saved $30 on a haircut and a 2 to 3 hour time investment in traveling and waiting around endlessly in a nearby barbershop. Where I live, there's no numbering system. You walk in and they have you sit down, and they select people randomely.

The guys that run these barbershops have no idea about to organize things so that people don't get skipped over. I don't ever deal with that again. I've had too many bad experiences from going to different barbershops, and I'm going to cut my hair myself forever. It feels sleazy going to barbershops. I don't like the feeling at all. I could write a book about all the things I hate about it. I go into a room full of people with mediocre look, and they see me and the hatred is instant. I can tell from the first glance that the barbers have a major chip on their shoulders, and that I'm not going to be in for a plesant experience.

Top Bottom