12/12/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

12/13/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

da.jpg

Dax Short and Neat pomade

I havent used this pomade in awhile so I figured I'd go with it today. Used one scoop of this high shine pomade without any base pomades. This is one of those babies that blinds. It's one of the shiniest pomades I've used. I stopped using because I kept getting women at my work coming up to me and touching my hair. I guess the shine is so much that they feel like they've got to touch it. The star doesn't like having his hair touched by strangers.

Went to a company party last night with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend. Had some awful tasting champagne. I still can't forget the the taste. I think it's was called 'Pink Champagne.' I don't drink normally, but it was a company thing. I was stared by women the entire time despite having my girlfriend right besides me. Towards the end of the evening, one of them came up and asked me to dance. I couldn't say no to her. She looked so...lovesick. I guess that's the right word. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. She was like in love with me, and didn't care that my girlfriend was there.

That's what it is with me. Women fall in love with me and they can't control themselves. There's things that you want in life, but you can't get them or shouldn't get them. With me involved, they just forget their better judgement and go for me anyyway. Anyway, I'm blabbering like usual. I didn't want to her this really short girl's feelings, so I danced with her. She couldn't take her eyes off of me when we were dancing. I don't think she blinked once. Have you ever wished you could teleport youself to another place or time? That's what I was wishing the whole time. When the dance was over, she looked she was about to cry when I thanked her for the dance, and walked away. I felt so sorry for her, and felt like I was abandoning. I had no choice though. It was a bad scene as it was dancing in front of my girlfriend with a stranger that I'd never seen before.

This morning I was throwing up the awful champagne. I don't know why I didn't get sick last night. It didnt happen until I got up in the moring. Felt absolutely horrid. Next time I'm going to stick with ETOH and not mess with champagne. I'm not a drinker but I do better when I drink Scotch or vodka on the rocks. Nothing else mixed.

Tonight I'm going out with my girlfriend for a quick bite to eat. It's freezing cold, and we want to get something to eat, and take it easy.

Murray's Super Light pomade

Using another light pomade today. The reactions i was getting from last night while I had Dax Short and Neat in my hair more than I thought it would. I felt like I was being swarmed by bees. Going to tone it down tonight with Murray's Super Light. Normally I don't like the attention I get when I'm out and about from my Hollywood movie star looks, but last night I didn't mind it. Don't know. I was kind of annoyed at my beautiul girlfriend, who bragging about guys hitting on her at work. I was thinking to myself, 'Oh brother, I get women throwing themselves at me 24/7, and you don't see me broadcasting it like it's a big deal.' When my fans started going crazy over me last night, I felt like I was giving my girlfriend a reminder of who the one with the REAL Hollywood movie star looks is. She does look like Anne Bankcroft, don't get me wrong. My movie star looks are above hers though.

Going out with my girlfriend to coffee, lunch and then Christmas shopping. We still shop at department stores. The downside of using a light pomade in the winter is how cold one's head gets when outside. It's like having wet hair. My car broke down the other day during freezing temps, my head was like ice from the oil that I had on it.

As for Murray's Super Light, I like it. The shine is on par with Dax Short and Neat, but a different scent. I don't use it much because I don't like hair to be super shiny anymore. It's too much trouble, and I don't need that. I also don't like the scent all that much. For $3 per tin, you can't beat Murray's Super Light. I honestly rate the look I get using Murray's Super Light well above the dirty-haired look of a clay, paste or cream product. I don't want to have hair that makes me look like I'm a human mannequin. Even if my hair was thinning, I wouldn't use a clay or paste. I wouldn't want my hair to look dirty the way these products do.

Last edited:
Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade

Put in 1 scoop of this very heavy hold pomade this morning. This stuff is a heavier hold version of Murrays Superior. It's supposed to be 25% stronger than regular Murray's. I don't like this pomade that much because my hair feels damp all the time when i have it in. The shine is decent for a heavy hold.

Still Christmas shopping. I forgot how much I destest shopping. Shopping with my girlriend makes it worse, much worse. I sat down to rest on a bench and let girlfriend shop, and I had two women approach me to ask for the time. It was bascially a pick up attempt. I still have this chronic myocarditus problem, and I can't tolerate walking a lot. My cardialogist believes I might not ever get rid of it. I've now had it for 5 years. It causes rapid heartbeat and shortness of breath when I walk a lot or even a little. Don't know how to decribe what it's like for the average person to understand. The closest I can think to describe what it's like is to imagine having a really bad cold where your lungs are filled, and you can barely breath. That's what this is like. My lungs fill up and so does the area around my heart. I end up having to take steroids [not anabolic] and anti-inflammatory meds. When it gets real bad, I have to go to the hospital, where they perform a procedure to get rid of it. Pure misery.

It was interesting to shop. I got some nice coffee and waited while my girlfriend did virtually all the shopping. Going to go out in a couple of hours with her to try and finish shopping.

Dax Short and Neat pomade

Using this stuff as my Brylcreem type of pomade. The shine that I get from Dax Short and Neat is what I used to get from the U.S version of Brylcreem before they changed the formula. I put in 2 small scoops into my dry hair this morning. The shine is blinding.

I want to go with light pomades right now. Not feeling too well.

I like using Dax Short and Neat when I go out with my girlfriend. It's perfect when my hair is short. My girlfriend and I got star treatment when we went out to the opera last year.

I had Dax Short and Neat in my hair, and we were treated like royalty from the people that ran the place, as well as the visitors. I guess we looked so much like movie stars that they didn't know how to react. When you see movie star people in real life, it's kind of jarring, I guess. Dax Short and Neat is so light, so shiny, and perfect for light styling for my hair. It's VERY easy to shampoo out.

Top Bottom