What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

8/5/19 thru 8/9/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

8/10/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Groom & Clean

Murray's Superior pomade

I needed this product for the clean, ivy league look today. After almost a week of using just Grandpa's Pine Tar bar soap as my shampoo, I reached for Murray's today. I put in two scoops of Murray's Superior into my dry hair. The transformation was instant. I went from Clark Kent to Rudolph Valentino right away. I still plan on using Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap on occasional to remove pomade, and to treat poison oak. This stuff is said to work on treating that.

I went to the opera earlier today in the city with my girlfriend. We had a fabulous time. My girlfriend was happy that I was back using pomade, and looking like a movie star. Moving around before and after the opera, I had women just staring at me and falling in love. The difference between how I look with pomade in my hair compared to when I'm not using it is like night and day. I was made for pomade. We took the train there and back, and women were just staring at me like wolves. When I sat down, a woman behind me started hitting on me, and completely ignored my girlfriend next to me. I finally brushed her off by pretending I was asleep. My girlfriend was furious that I didn't directly tell the woman to get lost, but that's not me.

Grandpa's Pine Tar soap

I'm back with Grandpa's Pine Tar soap today. With all the hassles I went through yesterday with a women staring at me nonstop when I had Murray's Superior pomade in my hair, I don't want to look like a movie star. My girlfriend was just too jealous of all the attention I was getting when we went to the opera. As such, I'm purposefully trying to make myself look ugly. I washed my hair with Grandpa's Pine Tar soap, and didn't bother using conditioner. I also didn't comb it after it dried. I just ratted my hair up with my hands so that it was going every which way. No shaving today. Not even trying to look good. I want to look bad.

Going to the outside fruit market today with my girlfriend. I've got a cheap panama hat that I purchased on the street recently. Looks like something that you'd see from the 1940s. I'm wearing that today just in case I still look too good for women to resist. I don't want to deal with jealousy from my girlfriend two days in a row. It's a waste of energy trying to calm her down.

Top Bottom