What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

fff.jpg

Sweet Georgia Brown Blue pomade

I just got my shipment of 20 tins of this discontinued gem Sweet Georgia Brown Blue from EBAY. This pomade is hard to come by due to it being discontinued. I found someone that had a supply on EBAY, I bought them out. It cost a mini-fortune, but its worth it. I figure I now have enough Sweet Georgia Brown Blue pomade to last me a lifetime.

I thew in two large scoops of Sweet George Brown Blue pomade into my dry hair this morning, and combed it in. My hair glistened like gold after I combed it. In the past, I only used a little of the SGB Blue, because it was scarce. But now that I've cornered the market, I chose to splurge like a glutton. I can't believe how much better my hair looks when I have a lot of Sweet Georgia Brown Blue in it instead of just trace amounts. It's like night and day.

Going with my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend up in the mountains today to pick strawberries at a farm. We're going to enjoy the day, walk, pick strawberries and have some of their nice wine and cheese. I like being with my girlfriend in the mountains. I feel like we're living in a different era when we're up there.

View attachment 997711
Sweet Georgia Brown Blue pomade

I just got my shipment of 20 tins of this discontinued gem Sweet Georgia Brown Blue from EBAY. This pomade is hard to come by due to it being discontinued. I found someone that had a supply on EBAY, I bought them out. It cost a mini-fortune, but its worth it. I figure I now have enough Sweet Georgia Brown Blue pomade to last me a lifetime.

I thew in two large scoops of Sweet George Brown Blue pomade into my dry hair this morning, and combed it in. My hair glistened like gold after I combed it. In the past, I only used a little of the SGB Blue, because it was scarce. But now that I've cornered the market, I chose to splurge like a glutton. I can't believe how much better my hair looks when I have a lot of Sweet Georgia Brown Blue in it instead of just trace amounts. It's like night and day.

Going with my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend up in the mountains today to pick strawberries at a farm. We're going to enjoy the day, walk, pick strawberries and have some of their nice wine and cheese. I like being with my girlfriend in the mountains. I feel like we're living in a different era when we're up there.

Classic!! Love the tin!! :a29::a29:

black-and-white-pomade_1.jpg

Black and White pomade

Today I'm using Black and White pomade. This stuff used to be one of the most popular oil based pomades in the U.S in the 1950s. It's another pomade Elvis Presley used back in the day. It's now more popular in the UK. I threw in three scoops of product into my hair. I started off with one, but my hair didn't look great. I continued to add the scoops until my hair looked superb. I prefer Voodoo Brew, High Life Heavy, Lockhart's Goon Grease and Sweet Georgia Brown Blue to Black and White. The stuff is too weak for my hair, and the shine not good enough. With the prices increasing on Black and White pomade in the U.S, it's hard to justify purchasing this classic product anymore.

Royal Crown Hair Dressing

Going with this baby again. I added 2 scoops of Royal Crown Hair Dressing to my hair in the morning.

I met a beautiful woman on the train today while on my way to work. We were sitting across from one another, and she struck up a conversation about the weather. The next thing I know it, she gives me her number as she's leaving the train. She is incredibly beautiful. I'm going to call her.

I dumped my girlfriend of three years a couple of days ago. Her parents want her to go out with executive level guy, and I'm not wealthy enough for them. I can totally understand where they're coming from. I would be the same way if I had a daughter. Its not a big deal. I'm moving on. This new woman I met today is so incredibly beautiful with dark hair and dark eyes. She's perfect. The best part of all is She's close to the same age as me, which is good. The age difference between me and my now ex-girlfriend was too much. She was in her mid-30s, and I'm a decade younger than her. Her dad is some rich guy, who made it clear from day one that he didn't approve of me. I don't blame him one bit. I'm glad I don't have to see him anymore.

Top Bottom