What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

dax.jpg

Dax Green and Gold Hair Wax pomade

I'm using this excellent strong hold, medium shine pomade from Dax today. I wanted to have add a little more shine to my hair to give me more of the 1920s matinee idol look. Dax Green and Gold does the trick. More importantly, it holds up well during hot weather. I added close to 2 scoops of Dax Green and Golden pomade to my blond, surfer hair this morning. My girlfriend has blond hair as well, so we stand out like crazy among the mostly brown-haired people everywhere we go. I mean, I wish I had brown hair, but I wasn't blessed with that color hair.

Here's what Dax says about it:

• DAX Green and Gold is a strong holding hair wax made from beeswax and natural oils to moisturize, condition, and add shine. Works well for straight, curly, coarse, or short hair. It conditions and adds moisture to dry hair and makes your hair softer and more manageable.
Going to the city tonight with my beautiful girlfriend to do some shopping, and go out to a restaurant. I want my hair to look incredible. Dax does the job. When I go out with my girlfriend, I have to make sure I never make eye contact, because I either get women falling in love with me or angry, jealous looks from guys that are envious of my looks. They try and give me the special mean treatment. It's as if they try and make themselves feel better about their looks by giving me their hateful stares or mean spirited comments. There's so many jealous people. That's why I make sure I don't look other people in the eyes too often unless I'm dealing with class.

murrays-logo.jpg

Murray's Superior pomade

I'm using my favorite today. Going with just one large scoop of this great 1925 pomade for my blond hair. It's working like a charm. This pomade is my favorite for a variety of reasons. For starters, incredible things happen in my life when I have Murray's Superior in my hair. It's like magical for me. I don't think I've ever had a bad day when I've had this precious pomade in my hair.:001_smile

Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade:
  • For a clean, neat look
  • Helps to control hair
  • Gives reliable style and healthy shine
  • Holds the hair in place
  • Controls and enhances your natural waves
  • Package contains 3 oz of hair pomade
Ingredients:

Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

rrr.jpeg

Royal Crown Hair Dressing

I'm going with this Elvis Presley favorite today. I added one small scoop of Royal Crown to my dry hair this morning. My hair went from dry to a shiny wet look immediately. On my way to work, I stopped off at a coffee shop, and one of the girls that worked there gave me her number. I mean, she just gave it to me unsolicited. I have that happen all the time, especially when I'm using shiny pomades like Royal Crown Hair Dressing. I was starting to think I was losing my Hollywood movie star appeal to women, but I guess I just need the right pomade in my hair. I still prefer using Murray's Superior pomade, but Royal Crown hair dressing is outstanding stuff.

Top Bottom