What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

I purchased the Jeris, (no oil ) and am ready to start use. Any suggestions on amount, process? The bottle has no instructions. It looks like the product was focused towards the professional barber that was trained.

The scent is a very nice old school barber shop type, not too strong.
MM879

I use a palmful, perhaps a bit less than the amount of AS I use.

I use a palmful, perhaps a bit less than the amount of AS I use.
The Jeris (oil free) is working perfectly for me now. My hair stays in place without a shine. The scent is nice and fleeting. I could see moving to the Lucy Tiger in the future, but for now this is a great first step.
The senior age mop syndrome is in control.

Thank you for all the help,

MM879

The Jeris (oil free) is working perfectly for me now. My hair stays in place without a shine. The scent is nice and fleeting. I could see moving to the Lucy Tiger in the future, but for now this is a great first step.
The senior age mop syndrome is in control.

Thank you for all the help,

MM879

Glad things worked out! Classic products are usually classic for good reason.

some interesting hair tonic information from greaseshop.com

"The perfumer Edouard Pinaud founded his company in 1810, during the Napoleonic Period, in Paris. His salon named Ed Pinaud selling perfumes, shaving creams and a dozen other beauty products. To Pinauds specialties also scored the famous "Eau de Quinine", a hair lotion and perfume simultaneously. Pinaud also served as Hofparfümeur at the court of Napoleon III. and designed his first aftershave, called "Lilac Vegetal", the Hungarian cavalry. Later he starts with his Clubman Men's Care Series, which should adorn the silhouette of an elegant, French gentleman. The lifelong fans of the products is one of Bob Hope, Kirk Douglas and Donald Trump, which proves that quality never goes out of fashion.'

Zur Website des Herstellers:

www.clubman.com

Top Bottom