What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

high.jpg

High Life Heavy pomade + Sweet Georgia Brown Blue pomade

I started with High Life Heavy, using 1 generous scoop of this luxurious heavy-holding wax. I then topped it with the nostalgic Sweet George Brown Blue heavy hold pomade. My blond hair looks absolutely amazing today.

I could use this mix forever. It's like a 1-2 punch for my hair. High Life Heavy is great on it's own, but it lacks the shine. Mixing it with a light pomade like Murray's Super Light loosens the hold. But when mixed with Sweet Georgia Brown Blue, the heavy hold from the High Life remains the same and it's just perfect.

Tonight my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend and I are going to another wine tasting event. With all the fires from last summer wiping out wine crops in California and Washington state and tainting the wine with the heavy smoke, it's really hurt the wine industry. Hopefully this summer won't be as bad.

Rumble-59.jpg

Schmiere Rock Hard pomade

Using just a little of this excellent pomade today. I added 1 scooped. It was difficult to get out of the tin due to hard wax that it contains. Once I got it in the palm of my hand, I was able to break it down easily and apply it. My hair looks really nice with this pomade. I have good luck when I use this pomade. It's like Murray's. The scent of Schmiere Rock Hard is a nice barber shop scent. It's not overbearing like some pomades. Every time I use this pomade, I'm tempted to use it everyday because it makes my hair look absolutely amazing.

Ingredients
: Petrolatum, Microcristallina Cera, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Wax, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, PEG-55 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, CI 61565

Top Bottom