What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Murray's Superior pomade + Dax Wave and Groom pomade

The two just work together like a charm. I started with Dax Wave and Groom with 1 scoop and then finished with 1 scoop of Murray's Superior to pin my hair down 1920s style.

gonzo1.jpg

Lockhart's X Gonzo Heavy Hold Pomade

I'm using Lockhart's X Gonzo Heavy Hold pomade today. This is the heaviest pomade in the Lockhart's line, developed for hot regions. The stuff doesn't melt once you have it on your head. I don't need to worry about this. It's 21 F where I live. I added 1 large scoop of pomade to my dry hair this morning. Getting great volume with this stuff. This is a good pomade for a flattop or for a pompadour. This pomade reminds me a lot of High Life Heavy pomade. The only thing I don't like about Lockhart's X Gonzo is the red coloring. I wish they didn't include that, as I don't like using pomades with artificial coloring.

Cost: $13.95 for 4oz tin. It's not a bad deal considering how little one needs of this product to get the perfect style

Washibility: 3 shampoos to remove. This stuff doesn't come out unless you want it to

Ingredients: Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Lanolin, Fragrance, D&C Red #17

Top Bottom