What's new

What goodies are you expecting in the mail?

I have a black Aero leather coat arriving in 2 weeks and a brown Tommy Bahama silk/cotton polo and brown TB cotton crew sweater coming in 2 days. :taz:

A bottle of Pinaud LILAC Vegetal After Shave Lotion and a bottle of Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum.

If my wife attacks me I will know that it works for me.

If she tells me to go and sleep in the shop... :laugh:

A bottle of Penhaligon's Endymion, a bottle of Rochas Man, a bottle of Musgo Real Classic A/S, 200 Ted Pella SE Bladesa tub of TOBS Shaver Shop, a cased Gem Featherweight, an E2 Fatboy, and a whole bunch of Kent Gear (2 bristle brushes, a clothes brush, a hair brush, wooden bowl of kent soap, wilkinson razor.)

I think that's it :D

I've been splurging a little lately....lots of overtime being racked up @ work.

Just picked up a Poppery I hot air popcorn popper on eBaY! to feed my wife's and my growing passion for home roasting coffee. She's now asking me about looking into a purpose built home coffee roaster. Score!

Oh yeah...got another 20 lbs of green coffee in the mail too!

Lol. My eBay Won list is 4 pages long.

Tie pins
Razors
Razor blades
Cuff links
Talc
Cologne
Shaving cream
Leather razor case
Bluetooth audio receiver (how did that get there) :001_huh:
Ties
Shave Blam
Cigar cutters
A couple of Parker 21 fountain pens
Business shirts
etc
etc
etc

I'm waiting for a few things...

Coming all the way from France to me here in Mississippi, this antique spittoon I bought on eBay for an awesome shave mug:
proxy.php

These Ole Miss Rebels Hotty Toddy! sunglasses, also from eBay:
proxy.php

This old Gillette razor blade case, you guessed it, from eBay:
proxy.php

This 1970 long handle black adjustable from e...:
proxy.php

Also waiting on some HDMI cables but you don't want to see pictures of that. :lol:

Waiting on a couple of pairs of shorts, a blazer, a shirt jacket, and a set of Etymotic in-ear-monitors. Looking forward to the nicer sound quality on my way into school.

Just picked up a Poppery I hot air popcorn popper on eBaY! to feed my wife's and my growing passion for home roasting coffee. She's now asking me about looking into a purpose built home coffee roaster. Score!

Oh yeah...got another 20 lbs of green coffee in the mail too!

Cory, that's sooo neat! A quick Google search revealed some neat possibilities for this. I never would have thunk it.

Also waiting on some HDMI cables but you don't want to see pictures of that. :lol:

Hah! I'm waiting on a new graphics card, but yeah, not so compelling on a shave forum.

My ordination papers.

Wow, congratulations! It would have taken me several months of guessing to say "ordination papers" in this thread. :biggrin1:

Also, I'm waiting on some soap from Mom and Dad.

The other thing I'm waiting on won't come through the mail; my son is due to be born on May 10th. :laugh:

Nothing, absolutely nothing.
And that is sure worth noting :lol:

You, sir. Are a God amongst mere mortals. :thumbup1:

I am waiting for.... Wait a minute are you watching my mailbox? :glare:

I am waiting for a Safari soap, a Toggle, and a repair kit for our elliptical.

Nothing shave related but I'm awaiting an EMT holster of the clip-on type by Ripoffs. Being a volunteer it's nice to have a shear, light, and gloves in one place thats easy to grab on the way out the door and doesn't require a belt too boot.

proxy.php

And this bad boy, Cold Steel Recon 1. For years I've drank the anti-Cold Steel kool-aid and not liked them because others didn't but with their new lock, G-10 handles, and videos of the amazing abuse they can take all over you-tube I couldn't resist. Plus it just looks wicked.

proxy.php

Top Bottom