What's new

What goodies are you expecting in the mail?

A new LG Cell Phone with octo-core processor & better camera(s) than my old one, and also a case with tempered glass. Amazon will be delivering it sometime tomorrow.

Stirling Sharp Dressed Man EdT is on the way. A set of sheets from Macy's came today, and in recent weeks I've received a set of sport pedals for my car, a new Merkur Progress razor, Stirling aftershave, a coverlet from Vermont Country Store, Rx hydrolyzed protein cat food for my older cat, and flea treatment for both feline thugs. So I've been burning up the Internet lines since April for sure.

A few books coming from Thriftbooks.com, my first boar brush (a Mondial 1908 Tortoise Shell) and a replacement charging cable for my wife's video camera. Trying to keep the spending down, since I've noticed that in WFH mode, I was going a little wild at first. Books are my weakness...

Reactions: CCR
Waiting on some Wickham 1912 Magnum soap from Top of the Chain, and some matching balm and an Omega boar brush from WCS. Both should hopefully ship today.

Some 9mm ammo and a Lakeline LLC stainless steel guide rod for my new Taurus handgun.

The Vinyl Me Please June and July records of the month.

The repressing of El Altar Del Holocausto's first album on vinyl.

Wolf Whiskers Brush, tracking is showing Monday.. This is one of the pics he sent me to get a sign off to invoice.

DSC08874.jpeg

Reactions: CCR
Some Inspector Bruno books from Amazon, author is Martin Walker, murder mysteries in the Dordogne, then a delivery of more Sainsbury's Bordeaux rose from Redmart. I am shopping on line much more than ever before!

Paa cube 2.0 mentholated and ice
Stirling mentholated pre shave soap
Paa indestructible travel scuttle
Sample stirling gin tonic
Sample stirling bay rum

Older razorock TTO off ebay, will need a deep cleaning from looks of the pics
Italian Barber , MJ90a,Mamba and 2 Ming Shi 3000's For Christmas gifts while it's my busy season and i still can. Election years always slows my business down so taking advantage while i can.
Soap making supplies for me. Just a fun hobby. I have 4 boys so i keep them supplied with soaps, beard butter and oil.

1.Oumo 28mm SHD Manchurian Brush shipped since mid-May
2.Yaqi 24mm Yellow Synthetic
3.Stirling Executive Man & Orange Chill + 4 A&A samples from Maggard's
4.Pinaud Clubman BayRum

Stirling two stripe 24mm synthetic brush
Barrister & mann Seville soap
Barrister & mann aftershave
Cella bio (green) soap

Top Bottom