What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Ok, I finally found one! I have a Peterson Dublin Castle (rusticated) on the way. This was Peterson's pipe of the year for 2012

Uh... got tickled to finally buy Chris Morgan Bones!
I chose the Hangin Brandy one. Well...actually I wanted the soft bent apple first, but it was out of stock everywhere, yet the Hangin BRandy comes very close and is just as sweet. I'll use it for my Dark Fired Kentucky Blends (ODF, Bold Kentucky, Lakeland Dark, Toms White and Dark Twist, JackKnife), as they are the only blends not to have a briar dedicated to.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Also it's great for my short breaks in the evening-school. Load some strong stuff, re-focus and relax!
Surely not my last Chris Morgan Bones if the quality is good.

With it it ordered a tin of Old Dark Fired, as I only have Bold Kentucky in stock, some Scottish Cake by McConnell, a blend I haven'T smoked a while, but loved when starting the pipe smoking + "Vooroogst", which I'm very curious for! It's supposed to be a most natural, old-fashioned blend as smoked 80-100 years ago!

Uh... got tickled to finally buy Chris Morgan Bones!
I chose the Hangin Brandy one. Well...actually I wanted the soft bent apple first, but it was out of stock everywhere, yet the Hangin BRandy comes very close and is just as sweet. I'll use it for my Dark Fired Kentucky Blends (ODF, Bold Kentucky, Lakeland Dark, Toms White and Dark Twist, JackKnife), as they are the only blends not to have a briar dedicated to.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Also it's great for my short breaks in the evening-school. Load some strong stuff, re-focus and relax!
Surely not my last Chris Morgan Bones if the quality is good.

With it it ordered a tin of Old Dark Fired, as I only have Bold Kentucky in stock, some Scottish Cake by McConnell, a blend I haven'T smoked a while, but loved when starting the pipe smoking + "Vooroogst", which I'm very curious for! It's supposed to be a most natural, old-fashioned blend as smoked 80-100 years ago!
Bone's pipes end up feeling like Pokemon, where you want to collect them all once you get one.

I already thought so...:a1:
But oh my, 50€ is a good price for such great pipes. I love the natural finish, anyone has experience with their supposed coloring after a while? (like with meers)

I already thought so...:a1:
But oh my, 50€ is a good price for such great pipes. I love the natural finish, anyone has experience with their supposed coloring after a while? (like with meers)

Yes they do in fact change color and darken. Not quite like a meer. They change very quickly just from handling. But so far with all mine they have darkened considerably and the grain has become more defined. They pick up alot from the oils off your hands so if you hold them in the same place each time you can sometimes see a specific darker spot. They are excellent pipes. Enjoy!

That's awesome, Micah! You need to post some more pics once you get that. Absolutely stunning!

I was looking at a couple of silver caps yesterday, but I decided to save my pennies and ordered an 80s Spigot instead.
I have an 80s with a bent saddlebit Plip stem on my watch out for list, once I have funds secured.

proxy.php

This will put me at 6. I think for all purposes this is the Christmas Cheer for this year (even though they released 2016&2017 last year ahead of the FDA regs)

Now if I could only find some C&D Carolina Red.

The code is pipes17 BTW.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Sweet pickup!
Wow that’s nice! I don’t think Peterson makes a pipe I don’t find attractive.

Hey @Kentos, they had a couple of spigot tankards which are pretty rare and right up your alley. ;)

That's awesome, Micah! You need to post some more pics once you get that. Absolutely stunning!

I was looking at a couple of silver caps yesterday, but I decided to save my pennies and ordered an 80s Spigot instead.

Oooo, nice! They had some killer spigots. Be sure to post pics when it arrives.

Hubba hubba!

Thanks gents!

Top Bottom