What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Moretti Shape 55.

proxy.php

Made a boo boo and looked at some estates on ebay last night...

Now this is coming. Dr graybow starfire bulldog to go with the other few starfires I have. Needs some work but for $15 I think it will be fine. I like bringing back some of their shine and former glory.

s-l400.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I believe it is aluminum. Easy to polish up with some 0000 steel wool. The stem on this one is clocked upside down. The adjustomatic stem may be stuck but I should be able to unstick it :thumbup:
With a little work, you can polish up aluminum to look nice. When I had my Harley, I preferred clean looking aluminum over chrome.

With a little work, you can polish up aluminum to look nice. When I had my Harley, I preferred clean looking aluminum over chrome.

Yeah I love the aluminum look. They clean up good. This will be the 5th or 6th I've cleaned up I think. I like the threaded on stem alot. No worries out removing when warm and easy cleaning right after a smoke.

Now this is coming too lol. Dr graybow grand duke. It is listed as a bent apple. Does that look accurate? I'm not really a pipe shape expert.

s-l400-1.jpg

Thanks! It caught my eye for sure. Simple but almost elegant. Already been cleaned and polished up. The pipe with shipping was a just under $20.
That's a huge win for sure. I have several of the slightly bent diplomat shape, though I guess you could call that one more like a long stem bent apple? Either way, you nailed it with the simple but elegant lines that style has.

That's a huge win for sure. I have several of the slightly bent diplomat shape, though I guess you could call that one more like a long stem bent apple? Either way, you nailed it with the simple but elegant lines that style has.

Thanks. The diplomat shape was what it reminded me of when I saw it. Maybe even the prince shape. Either way me likey haha.

Top Bottom