What's new

What fragrances are you inclined to wear? Part One

What base fragrance do you most wear?

• Floral

• Oriental

• Woody

• Fresh

Results are only viewable after voting.
All right...I have 50 votes. Not surprising more than half of you prefer wood scents over the others. Going forward I will break down each fragrance section. Later today or tomorrow I will get part two up...a breakdown of the floral scents. Thanks to all who participated.
Awesome. team woody ftw !

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Dan:
Hmmm...what fragrances am I'm inclined to wear
proxy.php

It would have to be Polo Green and I wear it on 'special occasions' (black-tie, parties, ect...),...because it's a very distinctive 'manly, fresh and woody' fragrance! :thumbsup:

1. Top Notes
  2. Heart Notes
  3. Base notes
proxy.php

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp] “I love a [fragrance] can make memories come alive". Unknown Author[/FONT]

I like Fougere and my favorite is "English Fern" from Penhaligon's but I also like a nice Eau de Cologne (think 4711) and wear Royall "Muske" the most often. I also have quite a large collection of colognes from Penhaligon's such as Castille, LP. NO. 9, Blenheim Bouquet, Lords, Racquets, Sans Pareil, Opus 180, also several from Caswell-Massey so I really don't fit into any particular category!

I really don't like strong fragrances on my person no matter what they are. If someone can easily smell them at a distance greater than a couple feet IMO it is too strong. That said I tend like almost all the woody fragrances (lavender only as secondary note) and most of the oriental fragrances (patchouli not-so-much), citrus is okay but I'm not a big fan of the fresh or floral groups.

I tend towards woody oriental or oriental woody frags but also enjoy the fresher aqua type scents. A few I have found lately that I like, and just as importantly that SWMBO likes, is Tom Ford oud wood, Tom Ford oud tobacco, and Hugo Boss bottled oud.

I like citrus/lime most of time but against the grain Floris 89 is has become a favorite that has plethora of different notes.

Top Bottom