What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Creed Green Irish Tweed. Walked into a liquor store last night to pick up some Guinness and this big guy walked in a few yards behind me. He kept going on about how good I smelled and wanted to know what I was wearing.

Could be a commercial!

I tried this fragrance, along with Aventus and Virgin Island Water, at the local mall and oh my, this is some great stuff. I caught a whiff of Green Irish Tweed from my jacket a few days later and thought damn....I need to buy this at some point! All the Creed frags I tried smelled like a million dollars and dried down like no other I've tried.

Creed Green Irish Tweed. Walked into a liquor store last night to pick up some Guinness and this big guy walked in a few yards behind me. He kept going on about how good I smelled and wanted to know what I was wearing.
Just curious where can you find that scent I’ve looked several places and no luck

proxy.php

Yesterday's surprise. Wasn't expecting a single compliment. Got about 8-10 unsolicited compliments from friends & family. Really a gorgeous scent.....

N14QBFk.jpg

Preferred Stock. I learned years ago that good, yet inexpensive, fragrances will pull compliments. I can't say that mid-range, say $30 to $50, scents garner more than the cheapo scents. My heavy-hitters, the costly stuff, don't pull much adoration from others as expected. On a related note, I just laugh to myself when walking by the fragrance counter at Dillard's and notice the help hawking the latest scent of the month for major bucks. Yeah, the scents that disappear after a couple years on the market. The swanky and drastically overpriced department stores kill off the classics, the stuff that smells wonderful, and pimp the latest great thing, only to fail over and over and over again at developing a future market for the industrys' annointed ilk.

due to my occupation, I work with a lot of women. most usually know me and assume I'm always wearing something good. either way I can darn near scientifically gauge different scent reactions.

with that said.....this weeks compliment on TOBS sandalwood.

camo

Top Bottom