What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

I'm getting compliments from the fiancee right now from my standard rotation. At the same time she's laughing at me as I'm putting on the scent to walk across the room to work from home. Figure I still might as well smell good

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
My beautiful wife complemented me yesterday. :)

Aftershave: RazoRock XXX
Cologne: L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense
soap-as-cologne20200326.jpg

After 30+ years of on and off cologne wearing, the only compliment I have ever received was in Galway from the VERY attractive sales girl wearing a VERY skimpy dress with Tommy Hilfiger's Tommy (that she sold me). Two days later I was told in a very direct way from a group of German female backpackers to get rid of it and never wear it again. The next day I briefly met up with the same group at a small bird of prey park wearing similar attire but with Dry Idea's Baby Powder anti-perspirant / deodorant and they gathered around me, sniffed and said better before walking out. Moral of the story: If you think a cologne smells a bit funny DON'T BUY IT no matter how gorgeous and flirty the sales rep is!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
After 30+ years of on and off cologne wearing, the only compliment I have ever received was in Galway from the VERY attractive sales girl wearing a VERY skimpy dress with Tommy Hilfiger's Tommy (that she sold me). Two days later I was told in a very direct way from a group of German female backpackers to get rid of it and never wear it again. The next day I briefly met up with the same group at a small bird of prey park wearing similar attire but with Dry Idea's Baby Powder anti-perspirant / deodorant and they gathered around me, sniffed and said better before walking out. Moral of the story: If you think a cologne smells a bit funny DON'T BUY IT no matter how gorgeous and flirty the sales rep is!
Post of the decade my friend!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My wife loves it when I wear Tabac.

The 'Top 3':

1. Original Stetson :001_wub: :001_wub:
2. Tabac :001_wub: :001_wub:
3. Pinaud Clubman Lilac Vegetal:001_wub::001_wub:
She is obviously a keeper my friend!

Never tried the Veg, but I doubt my wife would like it as much as I would. I have a bottle of something Pinaud made years ago, that I got at a yard sale. "Wild Herbal?" I'll try to get a picture. It has a distinct urine-ish smell in the bottle and for a second after you put some on. It goes away fast. I like it, as I am an old man at heart, but she says she doesn't like me smelling like one!
15862902448266541345715146571400.jpg

Top Bottom