What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Flipping CK Shock...I keep one of those 20ml flat bottles in my gym bag as it's small and doesn't take up much space. But every time I use it I get compliments. Unacceptable!

This scent is underrated for sure. I think people don't like that lime green Halloween label, But don't let that fool you. One of the good, inexpensive fragrances out there. I picked up a 200ml bottle not long ago for about $40 including a shower gel and a metal can.

Anyone interested just check out the reviews and notes, good buy, Longevity and projection are great

CK One Shock For Him is built around aromatic, spicy and deep oriental nuances. It opens with citrusy clementine, fresh cucumber and energy drink accord. The heart of black pepper, black basil and cardamom is placed on the base of masculine tobacco, musk, patchouli and ambrene wood.

Last edited:
My last compliment was for Bowling Green, one of my favorites. The compliment came from a lady much older than I...
The only compliment I received before the advent of BG was for Aspen aftershave (by Coty).
Both of these are among the favorites of what I've tried to-date.

Top Bottom