What's new

What Food is in Your Go Bag?

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
If I (we) showed up at your house there could be problems. I'd eat all your pork n beans and Wolf brand chili, clean out the freezer and burn all your wood/briquetes. I can fish too so your tank would be empty.

Come on up. I just opened a 650 round case of 7.62X39 ammo. :biggrin1:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
So who all in this thread is actually practicing on consuming food rations?

I had a can of 2 year old sardines for lunch today and a 3 year old chilled can of fruit cocktail.

Trying to get some rotation in my inventory and all that. While it wasn’t as good as a chicken salad from Chick-Fil-A. I did survive it ok. And isn’t that is what food storage is all about? :)

shavefan

I’m not a fan
So who all in this thread is actually practicing on consuming food rations?

I had a can of 2 year old sardines for lunch today and a 3 year old chilled can of fruit cocktail.

Trying to get some rotation in my inventory and all that. While it wasn’t as good as a chicken salad from Chick-Fil-A. I did survive it ok. And isn’t that is what food storage is all about? :)

We don't really have rations, just store what we normally eat and we rotate constantly. I do have some Mountain House packs that I bought a few years ago when REI was blowing them out at a great price. Havent had one yet though.

Top Bottom