What's new

What Food am I making Game.

When someone has a wildly successful venture, it only stands to reason that they venture into new markets. My "Guess That Movie" thread started way back in 2006 has been running for close to 9 years, with over 20,000 posts in the thread! To celebrate, lets start a new thread.

The Game:
I will start by posting a screenshot/picture from a dish/food I am making. The first person to guess the movie gets to post the next picture.

The Rules:
There are basically not too many rules.

• If you guess, please wait for confirmation that your guess is the correct movie.
  • If the previous winner does not give a confirmation within a day or so, the person with the best guess can feel free to go.
  • Keep it fun. You can post a dish in progress, ingredients from a dish you are about to make, or even the finished dish. At least make it something somebody will be able to get.
  • If nobody can guess your dish within a reasonable time, (say 48 hours), anyone has free reign to post a new one.
  • No bonus points for dishes related to shaving...because thats kind of weird......

Ingredients on the left. What am I making?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436735661.927313.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, this could be a pretty fun Mess Hall game. Follow the same rules of Guess That Movie. The peroson that gets it right gets to post a pic of something they are making, ingredients that will go into something or anything like that. What do you think?

hey, this could be a pretty fun Mess Hall game. Follow the same rules of Guess That Movie. The peroson that gets it right gets to post a pic of something they are making, ingredients that will go into something or anything like that. What do you think?
:thumbup:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"

Great idea. Would you like me to change the name of the thread to say, "What Am I Making Game?" You could also edit your OP with some added rules, etc. What ever you want.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Ed, might I add that the winner needs to post in a short period of time or the game will be sort of stagnant. If the winner doesn't post in a short timely manner then its open to whomever.

First post edited with the rules for the game. If you have ever participated in "Guess That Movie" in the past 9 years or so, this should be pretty easy.

As of now, BubblesTGP has the next turn.

Last edited:
This is an easy one to get us going. Old pics but same thing for tonight, I just haven't started prepping yet. What am I making?

Attachments

• $2014-08-15 12.13.27.jpg
    $2014-08-15 12.13.27.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 134
  • $2014-08-15 12.27.51.jpg
    $2014-08-15 12.27.51.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 134
Top Bottom