What's new

What Flat Cap did you wear today?

fla1.jpg

I'm wearing my gold flat cap today. This is one I bought a while ago, but I've rarely worn it. I forgot how great this cap is. When I'm wearing it, I feel like I have crown on my head. It's really nice. The coloring, the fit, and the overall look this cap gives me.

Got an honest day’s work out of the Kangol yesterday. Now that the mud has dried I can brush it right off and keep my head warm during a bit of home emergency plumbing today. Funny how one flat cap out of eight does almost all the heavy lifting...

5EA9D9CF-4371-42CE-9143-5DADFD92FC3D.jpeg

Thanks, Braz! Been looking at some fedoras and trilby hats. Thinking about buying some of those. Flat caps are nice. I want to go with the Frank Sinatra look for a while. I want that classic Sinatra look. Porkpie hat is sort of nice as well.

hh.jpg

I'm wearing my Irish navy Herringbone flat cap today around the house. Man, I really like this cap. It's a great look.

Thanks, Braz! Been looking at some fedoras and trilby hats. Thinking about buying some of those. Flat caps are nice. I want to go with the Frank Sinatra look for a while. I want that classic Sinatra look. Porkpie hat is sort of nice as well.

View attachment 942709
I'm wearing my Irish navy Herringbone flat cap today around the house. Man, I really like this cap. It's a great look.

That is a sweet style and a very cool color mix. Nice!

View attachment 942709

I like that. Looks cool. Nice color.

news.jpeg

Newsboy flat cap today. I love this cap, and I think I'm going to focus on nothing but flat caps for the remainder of the year. I've been using pomade, but it's so much easier using these. I get a lot of attention when wear these. I have no bad hair days when I wear flat caps, and I look amazing even when wearing them inside the house. I don't want to take them off.

View attachment 948041

Newsboy flat cap today. I love this cap, and I think I'm going to focus on nothing but flat caps for the remainder of the year. I've been using pomade, but it's so much easier using these. I get a lot of attention when wear these. I have no bad hair days when I wear flat caps, and I look amazing even when wearing them inside the house. I don't want to take them off.

Nice choice, I really like it.

k.jpg

Thanks, Shave/Brush.

Today, I'm going with my Ivy cap. It's a nice cap I got recently. I got a good price on it, and it's made of nice material.

I almost feel like these flat caps are cheating. I look so good with them on. It feels unfair in a way. I look so much better than the rest of the population with these flat caps. It's like with pomade, I get an unfair advantage over the rest of the people. I'm not competing. I just like looking good. When I have these caps on, it takes my Hollywood movie star looks to the next level. There are no bad hair days when I use these caps. I don't have quite as many women throwing themselves at me like I did before I started wearing them, I noticed. I have blond hair, and that seems to make women/girls go after me like crazy. When I wear the flat caps, I don't get quite as much attention. Part of that is they can't see my face as well, but the other I think is the fact that my blond hair is covered up. Oh well, I don't care. I'm not feeling well enough to deal with pomade and the whole wash out bit right now. I still look like a movie star when I'm wearing these flat caps. It's just not as dramatic.

I've vowed to wear flat caps for the remainder of 2019. I'll have to decide whether I'll continue wearing them at the end of the year. I'll be based on how I feel. Pomade is almost like cheating for me, but it's labor intensive in terms of wash out and what not.

View attachment 949178

Thanks, Shave/Brush.

Today, I'm going with my Ivy cap. It's a nice cap I got recently. I got a good price on it, and it's made of nice material.

I almost feel like these flat caps are cheating. I look so good with them on. It feels unfair in a way. I look so much better than the rest of the population with these flat caps. It's like with pomade, I get an unfair advantage over the rest of the people. I'm not competing. I just like looking good. When I have these caps on, it takes my Hollywood movie star looks to the next level. There are no bad hair days when I use these caps. I don't have quite as many women throwing themselves at me like I did before I started wearing them, I noticed. I have blond hair, and that seems to make women/girls go after me like crazy. When I wear the flat caps, I don't get quite as much attention. Part of that is they can't see my face as well, but the other I think is the fact that my blond hair is covered up. Oh well, I don't care. I'm not feeling well enough to deal with pomade and the whole wash out bit right now. I still look like a movie star when I'm wearing these flat caps. It's just not as dramatic.

I've vowed to wear flat caps for the remainder of 2019. I'll have to decide whether I'll continue wearing them at the end of the year. I'll be based on how I feel. Pomade is almost like cheating for me, but it's labor intensive in terms of wash out and what not.

Clearly, I’ve got to raise my flat cap game. And grow back some hair.

And go blond.

Heading to the theater for a Doll’s House “sequel” tonight, great opportunity for a suave flat cap.

tweed.jpg

I'm wearing my Tweed cap today. It looks good on me.

Since I started wearing these caps, I can't get over the reaction I get from people. It's 100 positive. They love these caps.

Top Bottom