What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a full beard. I keep it neat, around an in inch of growth depending on the season. Just a neck shave. Helps hide my nerdy face. I work in health care and a big beard would get in the way.

Right now, I'm scruffy. But I'm on my way to a mighty beard. Thick and full like the Appalachian forest, full of wisdom and character. Much like the Appalachian mountains.

1984: grew full beard in HS and never shaved it off
~2000's: cycled between full beard and circle beard
Nov 2020: entered DE traditional shaving universe and discovered B&B forum; Thanksgiving 2020 fully shaved out of curiosity. Wife and kids had never seen me without facial hair. Traumatic for everyone.
Dec 1 2020: Last full shave. Wearing mask at work and in public, I am working on a a Van Dyke with emphasis on an epic moustache. I doubt it will ever be epic, but right now it looks a bit like the Mr. Pringles logo.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
It would be good to see more photos in this thread. There are some epic styles out there in B&B land.

Seeing that you led by example, Lefonque, here I am at exactly 4 months.

Attachments

• IMG_20210402_223933223.jpg
    IMG_20210402_223933223.jpg
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 27
Wairing a moustache. I like it, my girlfriend a little less, my son (2years) likes it. Drinking soup and getting a soupstache he always laughing and saying "papa snor" (daddy moustache).

Goatee
with a moustache thought that was called a vandyke ?
taught scuba for 15 years so no mustache :)
started my goatee as I had a portugese man of war wrap around my regulator and do a number on my chin so used it to cover up and protect it while it healed as I could not shave that area also took a few months to heal and so got used to that was in my late 20s anyway liked it and here I am 58 still have it :)
Had long surfer hair ya could say and got burnt out maintaining it shaved it to the shortest attachment clippers had and kept it that way even now for super low maintenance

Mustache/beard/sideburns all connected since my 20s. Cut the beard down to mustache connected to goatee. Sideburns rose to ear level. I was searching for more shaving territory. Bonus is that the length of my face is now visible. Other bonus: thumbs up from the LOTH.

I wore masks as a nurse for years, and that's why I had a chin beard: the dang ingrown hairs!
Well, I got sick of the goatee this weekend so off it went. My post-shave is a little different than before, and my technique is overall better, so I haven't had any issues for the last 3 days, at least.
Here's a picture that isn't worth 10 words! A little sloppy from mask-wearing.

View attachment 1353254
I admire your commitment. Once daily mask wearing became a thing, my mustache migrated from Tsar Nicholas to Stalin. As of today it's more Mark Twain. It seems happier that way, anyways.

Top Bottom