• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
When mine was longer I would sometimes have to try to fit it into a beard net if I was working in a food process plant a braid was the only way it would even come close. Sometimes I would braid it quick if using power tools or working around motors and belts. I didn't even need to put a rubber band on it the curls would hold it together for a couple hours.

Yeah, mine will stay braided on its own for a while too, but I've got in the habit of putting a band on. Maybe I should try without, and see just how long it stays that way.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
My sideburns are making a comeback. After years of full wild man beard I need a little something. Time will tell.

I usually grow a 3 month beard in winter and keep it trimmed to maybe 3/4 inch. Rest of the year I'm clean shaven or keep a goatee. Shaving the goatee area is no fun for a few weeks. There's a few scars in there as well which don't help. This was last winters beard. I sometimes leave it higher or lower on the neck and cheeks. Just depends. My facial hair grows right up to under my eyes, which I just find...odd.

1593961044356.png

I'm gowing the first real beard in my life. I retired from the military in December 2019 after 29 years and haven't shaved since. I gave my up glorious head of hair to military service and was balding to the point I started head shaving in 2004. In the 29 years I was allowed/required to grow a beard twice due to missions requirements. The longest time was two months worth of growth. The longer it gets the more my wife despises it. I'm planning on getting it slightly trimmed in July.

View attachment 1110349

Fair play man. I didn't shave for a year after I left the Army. I felt I had earned that right. :thumbup:

Have had a goatee for the better part of at least 15 years now. shaved it off once or twice in that time.
My hair is wild though. I've tried a few products to tame it: beard oil and Amish beard wax, but neither really tame the wild hair.. Oh well...

I believe the style I rock is generally known as a Van Gogh, but casually referred to as a goatee. Only mine is getting insanely long. This was a few weeks ago. It’s even longer now. I figure, what’s the point of looking presentable during an indefinite quarantine?

C20A74E6-A21C-4D87-85BC-4A3BBD6EF097.jpeg

Eh this is all i could find its not very long but longest i have in a photo

Attachments

• 57F2F6F6-1114-4CE3-B29D-058B15663D9B.jpeg
    57F2F6F6-1114-4CE3-B29D-058B15663D9B.jpeg
    500.9 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom