What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a full beard, and shave my head. One of the joys of learning to use an SR / straight has been to maintain the edges of the beard with laser precision - in fact a few conversations about shaving have sprung up from other men asking how it's done. It's that barber-fresh look!

I've worn one almost constantly since leaving the military in 2011; before joining I'd variously worn goatees and for a while a very inadvisable moustache.

I love my beard. No idea why. The one time I had to shave it for work, I missed it far more than my head hair.

@Clay S: that looks good on you! Needs a flat cap to complete the look though ;)

Luke

Luckily I have three just such caps. :) Only hats I wear.

Week 6.

Enroute the mighty handlebar in a few months me thinks!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello gentlemen, hope we are all well and getting through these strange times with fortitude and solidarity.

Due to the corona I'm probably going to have to shave my beloved beard - I'm a remote site healthcare worker, and I will need to wear a protective mask when the first patients begin to appear. To prepare myself a little I've gone from a full beard to a goatee, and used my Feather to do the honours. Not a bad shave, comfortable, not particularly close but socially-acceptable... And luckily no nicks.

Luke

Hello gentlemen, hope we are all well and getting through these strange times with fortitude and solidarity.

Due to the corona I'm probably going to have to shave my beloved beard - I'm a remote site healthcare worker, and I will need to wear a protective mask when the first patients begin to appear. To prepare myself a little I've gone from a full beard to a goatee, and used my Feather to do the honours. Not a bad shave, comfortable, not particularly close but socially-acceptable... And luckily no nicks.

Luke
Thanks for all you (and other healthcare workers) have done and for all you will still have to do.

Stay safe!

@Demolition - thank you, we healthcare workers thrive on three things - dark humour, caffeine and a little appreciation... Then we bloom like beautiful flowers :cuppa:

But seriously, yes. It's already rough out there - my lass is an ITU nurse and the horror stories she's telling are becoming more frightening simply because they're now a daily routine.

Top Bottom