What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've had a Van Dyke for as long as I can remember. Had to start shaving a bit higher on the chin and jaw line recently as I discovered that it was interfering with my respirator fit.

Currently have a mustache and goatee. I used to keep it closely trimmed, but have been letting it fill in for the list couple months. I find regular barber that does SR/ hot towel shaves and that had kinda resparked my interest in shaving. I have a Hart Steel 5/8 Dr, but baby had the courage to try it yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Goatee (in my world, that's chin and mustache) for the last 27 years. I used to wear it fairly long, but settled on trimming it with a #3 guard after my daughter was born and just kept it trimmed. After this long, I'm not sure if my top lip and chin could handle being shaved.

proxy.php

I know...the avatar and photo don't really go together...but a straight is a wonderful way to deal with that pesky "Neard!"

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Goatee and moustache, cropped short.

I'm on a knife-edge here. Let my goatee (or beard) grow out and, at 72, I look unnecessarily older; trim it too short and I look like a bum or hipster wannabe. So I absolutely have to keep it well groomed.

FWIW, I've gone most of my life clean shaven, but I've come to regard a beard as adding a bit of character and mystery to an otherwise bland (IMO) face.

Top Bottom