What's new

What Electric/Cartridge Shaver/Razor Did You Use Today? We love pictures

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Yesterday one of my SRs reminded me to concentrate more and not become so complacent with my shaving. Only needed a band-aid and should be all healed within a few days.

This morning I decided to pull out my old travel electric shaver, a Braun M-90. I have probably shaved with this shaver about 50 time from when I bought it in Singapore over 15 years ago.

I fitted a couple of Eneloop AA batteries, oiled the foil/blades interface and went to town on my 24 hour growth of silken whiskers. It took me a while but I eventually got close a CCS result with only a slight tingle from my alcohol based aftershave splash.

IMG_20220624_110152.jpg

At lease the Braun doesn't scare me like a "safety" razor does. A nice shave but I do miss my recalcitrant straight razors.

I have that electric shaver also. I used it a few weeks ago when I was in a hurry and didn't have time for a DE or cart shave. It provided me a socially acceptable shave: Not super close, but I used it wet (water only) and I didn't get irritation. This is not at all a bad option for me when I need a quick socially acceptable shave.

Yesterday one of my SRs reminded me to concentrate more and not become so complacent with my shaving. Only needed a band-aid and should be all healed within a few days.

This morning I decided to pull out my old travel electric shaver, a Braun M-90. I have probably shaved with this shaver about 50 time from when I bought it in Singapore over 15 years ago.

I fitted a couple of Eneloop AA batteries, oiled the foil/blades interface and went to town on my 24 hour growth of silken whiskers. It took me a while but I eventually got close a CCS result with only a slight tingle from my alcohol based aftershave splash.

At lease the Braun doesn't scare me like a "safety" razor does. A nice shave but I do miss my recalcitrant straight razors.
I have one of these out for delivery right now! Where is that Amazon truck anyway?🤔.

I wanted to try something new as I only have one electric shaver (Phillips Norelco Sensotouch 2D) and the price was right. I have a 2-day growth of stubble just waiting for the test run. Braun M90 on the way.

Now where is that Amazon truck?!😠

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have one of these out for delivery right now! Where is that Amazon truck anyway?🤔.

I wanted to try something new as I only have one electric shaver (Phillips Norelco Sensotouch 2D) and the price was right. I have a 2-day growth of stubble just waiting for the test run. Braun M90 on the way.

Now where is that Amazon truck?!😠
The Braun M-90 is not good with longer whiskers. Two-days growth is about the maximum that my M-90 will handle.

I received my M90 yesterday and used it right away. I’m impressed! I already like it better than my Phillips Norelco. I know its only good for shorter stubble but honestly it’s the same with my sensotouch. There are spots on my face that it just can’t clean up properly. I found the M90 did a much better and more efficient job.

Top Bottom