What's new

What does your forum name mean?

DE- double edge razor (forum relevant)
93- 1993 (the year of my birth)

Pretty straight forward.

Only other forum I've been part of was an automotive one, and the username was based on my (now totaled) car.

Mine is carried over from a Harley forum. I figured it would be easy to remember that way. I ride a 2000 RoadKing so that's what that is for. The numbers are me and my son's favorite NASCAR drivers. 24=Jeff Gordon, 3=Dale Sr an 8=Dale Jr.

When I joined mIRC Musicman was taken so I chose the German spelling. That carried over to some car forums and now to shaving forums.

After a rather abrupt landing my first year as a corporate pilot one of my passengers said, " we should call you Tigger because when you land you bounce a lot." I also went to Clemson University and our mascot is Tigers.

Mine is carried over from a Harley forum. I figured it would be easy to remember that way. I ride a 2000 RoadKing so that's what that is for. The numbers are me and my son's favorite NASCAR drivers. 24=Jeff Gordon, 3=Dale Sr an 8=Dale Jr.

I'm a 24 fan myself. He's a good guy.

KC (my initials) has been my nickname since I was a kid. Freshman year of college there was another KC in my dorm and since I was in Electrical Engineering school, my nickname was extended to KC Double E which was usually pronounced KCeeeee. I started using KCEE online years ago as KC was almost always taken.

Huskurtle...

Husk is first part of HUSKer, as I am from Nebraska originally and therefore a Husker Football fan, GO BIG RED!
the second part urtle, comes from yearly snorkeling with the turtles is Mexico's Riviera Maya.

Last edited:
Top Bottom