What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

I would swear you have the holy grail of shaving sinks
I would think the holy grail of shaving sinks would be this (deep and flat at the bottom). Not mine, at a model home. :blink: $image.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411048581.390334.jpg

Not allowed the counter top, but here's a shelf I installed above the toilet (next to the sink) and I get the toilet lid as well lol$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411048849.889443.jpg

I've only been DE shaving for about 9 months, and very recently started shaving with a straight. But this is my humble effort :) Can't imagine what it will look like in a few years.

Cheers,
Tris

I like to keep our countertop as clutterless as possible; you will notice that I'm only kinda successful at that ...

The important corner. This is where my most-recently-used brush resides, as well as my most-recently-used soap.

Other goodies hiding here:

and here:

You a fan of the virgin island bay rum aftershave? It reminds me a ton of Christmas for some reason. I bought it and havent gotten use to it yet.

Here's my shave shelf I put up in my room. I found a piece of granite in the scrap pile of this granite countertop place down the street from me and hung it above the toilet to the right of the sink.
$IMG_1459.jpg

Cheers, Nick! :001_smile

It takes a daily dose of willpower to keep my soap supplies from going bonkers. I'm pretty settled on my blades and razor (7 o'clock yellows and ATT OC 95% of the time), so my ADs don't really wander in those directions, but soaps ... oh, soaps ... :tongue_sm and brushes, there's always those, too ...

$IMAG0150.jpg
$IMAG0151.jpg

I got tired of the sink area being cluttered, so I installed this shelf today. The brush rack is pretty heavy duty, but functional. The razor stand is actually a $13 toothbrush rack from Lowe's, which I saw in another thread on these forums.

Got it completed just as the postman delivered my Gillette Slim, which is displayed. It will be joined by a Fatboy and Krona sometime next week.

I may have to buy a more "up market" bottle of aftershave for appearances...

Last edited:
Top Bottom