What's new

What does it all mean?

woodbane said:
Which, frighteningly enough, is before I was born...............:tongue:

Based on the pic in your avatar...you need to make some serious lifestyle changes! :lol:

BTW, the "Green Acres" reference was apparently a very weak attempt at humor regarding the SWMBO explanation..."SINGLE LIFE".

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Based on the pic in your avatar...you need to make some serious lifestyle changes! :lol:

BTW, the "Green Acres" reference was apparently a very weak attempt at humor regarding the SWMBO explanation..."SINGLE LIFE".

Randy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'll have you know I take my facial yoga very seriously!

Aaaaah, the SWMBO...........a double edged sword in so many respects!:biggrin:

woodbane said:
What was the name of Ben Cartwright's horse in Bonanza?
I thought the Cartwright's were rich, but they always wore the same clothes and rode the same horses.
It was also funny to see them go on a trip with just 1 horse. Where's the fodder for the horse?

cooncatbob said:
I thought the Cartwright's were rich, but they always wore the same clothes and rode the same horses.
It was also funny to see them go on a trip with just 1 horse. Where's the fodder for the horse?

Yeah, and where's the modder of the horse too?!?:lol: :lol: :lol:

guenron said:
"A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous __ __ "

:em3400: Fill in the blanks for FUN!

Mister Ed................Wilbuuuuur

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The best episode of Mr. Ed was where he hits an inside the park homer off of Sandy Koufax and slides into home plate.

woodbane said:
What was the name of Ben Cartwright's horse in Bonanza?
Another little trivia tidbit I own a beautiful little Smith & Wesson revolver that was once (purportedly) owned by Pernell Roberts.

-Nick

Nick said:
Another little trivia tidbit I own a beautiful little Smith & Wesson revolver that was once (purportedly) owned by Pernell Roberts.

-Nick

YOU have Adam Cartwright's gun??? Or is it Trapper John's? Either way, pretty cool! Of course, if Adam lost his gun, that would explain why he was replaced by Candy!

Randy

Randy,

I say Pernell's gun, because I believe (purportedly) that it was his personal firearm, and not a prop on the show. I'm 99% certain that it's his.

-Nick

Nick said:
Randy,

I say Pernell's gun, because I believe (purportedly) that it was his personal firearm, and not a prop on the show. I'm 99% certain that it's his.

-Nick

Either way, it's pretty cool. Kind of like having Hop Sing's meat clever!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Either way, it's pretty cool. Kind of like having Hop Sing's meat clever!

Randy
I agree, it's definitely a keeper, and on top of it all, it's mighty darn purdy. :biggrin:

-Nick

Which lead actor from Bonanza also starred in another 'western' themed TV show and what was it?

And speaking of Mr. Ed, what was the real name of the horse?

woodbane said:
Which lead actor from Bonanza also starred in another 'western' themed TV show and what was it?

And speaking of Mr. Ed, what was the real name of the horse?
Hi Andy,
I thought Mr. Ed was played by "himself."

woodbane said:
The real name of the horse that played Mr. Ed was in fact 'Bamboo Harvester'.

Better luck next time Ron!

Correct and I can say we actually have visited his grave up near Tahlequah, Oklahoma

Top Bottom