What's new

What do you watch on YouTube?

What do you guys like to watch on YouTube? Are you subscribed to any particular channel? We've subscribed to several - certain cooking channels, how-to channels, and comedy type stuff. One I personally watch almost daily is Good Mythical Morning. It's a weird show about nothing in particular, but it's funny and very entertaining.

I watch shaving videos..... what else would a B&B member watch?

While I do watch shaving videos (Ruds Shaves, Michael Freedburg, PaulH Films, Ken Surfs, etc. ) I also watch education videos on a wide variety of topics: history, aviation, firearms, audiovisual/home theater, etc. YouTube used to be a source of audio streaming, but since upgrading to Amazon Music Unlimited HD, that is now my primary source.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Shoe shine, shoe repair, top 5 Scary Videos, movie trailers, audio reviews (mostly gear I can't afford)

I just finished watching 'Red Poppy Ranch' story of a guy and his family that built their own 2,000 square foot home off-grid in the middle of nowhere.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I like this dude too. I have no idea how he manages to talk English and profanity in such an inoffensive way.

Yeah, he's smart and looks at things in a light most dont see with.

You're Canadian too, so you know that in Canada its not what you say but how you say it lol. He's just as adept at the English language as he is in most other things and, perhaps, even more so.

The only other person I've heard go on a tirade about anything as well as he can was R.Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket lol.

He cracks me up.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Music sometimes mostly diy videos if im tackling a project
i am not a subscriber to any you tuber though

Yeah, he's smart and looks at things in a light most dont see with.

You're Canadian too, so you know that in Canada its not what you say but how you say it lol. He's just as adept at the English language as he is in most other things and, perhaps, even more so.

The only other person I've heard go on a tirade about anything as well as he can was R.Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket lol.

He cracks me up.

Wow that guy is awesome

I mostly watch shaving video's on YouTube mostly interested in honing and straight razor restoration. I do hone myself but don't restore razors yet

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Boxing. The really great fights from history, and many of my personal favourites I watch time and again, much as I do with feature films. I couldn't do this with any other sport, but there is something special about the dramatic narrative of a boxing match. It also has a very close relationship with film. I believe that one of the first, maybe even the very first film, that was released for mass public consumption was a boxing match, due to the drama being contained in one place making it easy to film. From then on, boxing and cinema have always been entwined. There is a very nice documentary about this subject by the film journalist Danny Leigh, called Boxing At the Movies: Kings Of The Ring. I watched it on BBC Four several years ago. Sadly, I don't think it's available on youtube, netflix or anywehere on the web that I can find. A shame, because it's a fascinating watch for anyone interested in film, boxing or both.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Boxing At the Movies: Kings Of The Ring. I watched it on BBC Four several years ago. Sadly, I don't think it's available on youtube, netflix or anywehere on the web that I can find. A shame, because it's a fascinating watch for anyone interested in film, boxing or both.

You're looking in the wrong places. ;)

Untitled.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Chet Atkins and Glen Campbell videos. Plus sometimes a like watching videos on Abandoned buildings and sites.

I really don't watch much but listen to music in the background whilst doing other things on the computer. I mainly listen to progressive rock and jazz.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have only recently discovered this channel:
What Makes This Song Great? By Rick Beato

I am amazed at his ability to break down a song and play various instruments. And the audio software is even more impressive.

Top Bottom