What's new

What do you want for Christmas or Hanukkah?

I want
  • Georgetown Scuttle
  • CruzTOOLS GTBAS1 GrooveTech Bass Player Tech Kit
  • Feather Razor "Pleana" Solid Brass model (the purists may sneer but I'd love to razor shave but not have to deal with "the learning curve of daily stropping, periodic honing, inconsistent or uncertain results and generally high maintenance" of traditional straight razors)
  • Trumper's Lime Aftershave

More, but that's good for now... :biggrin:

I'd LOVE a Georgetown Scuttle, too. Trouble is, it's gonna cost almost as much as it's worth to ship to Australia!:frown:

I kept dropping hints and making comments about a Keurig brewer until my wife exclaimed "That's it, I can't stand it anymore!" Then she went into her closet and pulled out a nicely wrapped Keurig. I unwrapped it and have been enjoying it since... uh, early November. :001_rolle

Bless her heart, she tried to wait till Christmas, but I wouldn't let her.

Shaving cream and blades, plus a brush that wasn't even on my official list, but it is on my unwritten "wish" list, in case someone really wants to outdo old Santa himself. Now it looks like it may happen!

I just bought a "previously-owned" 1995 Cannondale M500 bicycle (yes, on ebaY). For a חנוכה present, I'd like to have it up-and-running (forgive the awkward metaphor).

And it was, and I did; a 3-mile ride on Xmas Day, together with Slant-Fan, around the bike-path at Okeeheelee Park.

Top Bottom