What's new

What do you want for Christmas or Hanukkah?

What do yuu want for christmas? More shaving stuff? Are you going to ask your wife or your girlfriend to get you a shaving stuff for Christmas or Hanukkah? I know you do, you crazy, don't you?

Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm going to order a Merkur 34c HD Safety Razor and a sample pack (Standard) from westcoastshaving.com. Then later on, I will buy a new shaving cream on tube or a tub from either T&H or TOBS. I'm so exciting about this, This is my first DE razor. I might get it on Friday or Saturday. I need it get it fast by prioity mail (2-3 days). I'm going to let you when I got and try it out my first DE razor and I will tell you all about it.

We all know that the Economy is getty worse and try to save money, right?

That all I have to say.

Chris

Actually, we're getting each other half of a video camera.

That is, we're buying one together as a joint Christmas gift to ourselves.

Haha...*imagines Jasonian and his partner getting each other half a video camera*

"Hssss...next time we discuss our presents"

Actually, we're getting each other half of a video camera.

That is, we're buying one together as a joint Christmas gift to ourselves.

Those are great presents!

I'm not asking for shaving stuff, I've been buying WAY too much to ask for more. :blush:

I think the only thing that came out so far is that I want a kitchen knife sharpening stone set and lessons from my brother on using it (and then I'll read Ouch's posts)--then I can destroy a couple cheap knives and have to replace them with good ones :w00t:.

I got a Behmor coffee roaster for my BDay in October and have about 60lb of green coffee, so I don't need any of that stuff either.....

I got a Behmor coffee roaster for my BDay in October and have about 60lb of green coffee, so I don't need any of that stuff either.....

I think Santa is bringing me a Hottop B :jump:

other than that, I'd just like this ****ing nick to stop bleeding so I can get out of this ****ing hotel (left my dang stypic pencil at the house. sigh)

Just as Bing Crosby sang about the time that he was filming a Christmas special and his neighbor David Bowie popped over to harmonize -- I want peace on earth.

Or at least the residuals of the special. That scene's been playing forever.

Roger

already got it.

proxy.php

Truthfully I would want no hunger or child abuse. I want all kids to be happy and to not live in fear. I am a relatively new father so I find myself thinking about children's well being all the time. Especially now that it's Christmas.

As far as a gift from my family, I would like a gold Slant or maybe a Vision.

DL

I'm not asking/wanting anything this year from my wife as I've got my eyes fixed on moving into our first home shortly after the new year. Yesterday we went out with our realtor to look at houses, met with our mortgage lady (our credit awareness/respect in college is paying off!!!), actually found our dream house on close to 2 acres, and are now fighting off impulse until everything on the house checks out okay and we have the opportunity to look at some more houses.

I already got my Christmas Presents. My wife bought me a Garmin Forerunner 405 and sent it as an early Christmas Gift. She also got my a 32GB iPod Touch. I bought her a new Sony E-Book reader and a few other things.

Since I'm deployed and we don't get to spend Christmas together we bought our gifts early and sent them to each other. Although, if I could have anything I want it would be to spend Christmas with my beautiful wife!

I just bought a "previously-owned" 1995 Cannondale M500 bicycle (yes, on ebaY). For a חנוכה present, I'd like to have it up-and-running (forgive the awkward metaphor).

This is a sore subject in our house right now... My wife asked, I told her a #66, jokingly, I mean, she doesn't know what a #66 is... anyway, I found one and bought it. She sees it and gets fuming mad. I learned a lesson. No matter how sure you are that they aren't going to get you what you ask for, don't buy it until after Christmas. I am so impressed that she did the research and found one for me. She is a keeper, and I am in so much trouble. :redface: Oops...

I want
  • Georgetown Scuttle
  • CruzTOOLS GTBAS1 GrooveTech Bass Player Tech Kit
  • Feather Razor "Pleana" Solid Brass model (the purists may sneer but I'd love to razor shave but not have to deal with "the learning curve of daily stropping, periodic honing, inconsistent or uncertain results and generally high maintenance" of traditional straight razors)
  • Trumper's Lime Aftershave

More, but that's good for now... :biggrin:

This is a sore subject in our house right now... My wife asked, I told her a #66, jokingly, I mean, she doesn't know what a #66 is... anyway, I found one and bought it. She sees it and gets fuming mad. I learned a lesson. No matter how sure you are that they aren't going to get you what you ask for, don't buy it until after Christmas. I am so impressed that she did the research and found one for me. She is a keeper, and I am in so much trouble. :redface: Oops...
What is a #66...

Anyway my GF gets pissed because I won't spell out for her what I want exactly. I drop hints all year round and she doens't get it but when she does get me something I guess what it is. I know I shouldn't but its fun to see the look on her face when she knows that I know what I'm getting....

Anyway this year I'm getting a kneeling chair. Cost quite a bit but I'll have a new chair to sit in to study next semester. Long semester... Jan is going to be rough... 4 exams

Top Bottom