What's new

What Do You Want For Christmas ? - Letter To Santa.

Letter To Santa.

What Do You Want For Christmas ?

$Santa - All I want for Christmas.jpg

The days till Christmas are quickly drawing near.
Post your letter to Santa below and maybe your wishes will come true.
After you post your wishes you can then show this thread to your significant other and maybe...

What do you want for christmas ?

I would like a Thiers Issard

Historic Spartacus "Dreadnought" Razor in Ram's Horn.

$Santa - Thiers Issard Spartacus.jpg

That will do nicely.

I would like a brush - not sure which one, and therein lies the problem - I'm thinking something Silvertip ... And to try some of the Super Iridium blades that I have read so much about.

Not too many ill, dead or dying members of the public for me please while I'm at work thats well.....just rude. That and good will on earth and peace to all. Or am I asking just too much here?

I must admit I would have liked to get a Feather AS, but since my friends and family ain't rich I could be happy with an aftershave balm I actually liked and a good brush.

I would love a slant or a shavette of my very own. Everything else I own is vintage and it would be nice to add something new into my rotation.

Nice and happy people around me + that my daughter enjoys this christmas more than any of the ones she has seen so far.

I'd like for my significant other and kids to pick out something that I would like and surprise me. I'm tired of picking out my own presents!

I'd like a '47 SS, red or blue tip SS to round out my collection. Failing that, pretty much any Proraso product will work for me. Feather blades are good too.

Dear Santa:
Along with my two front teeth, I would LOVE to get this one very Special and Gorgeous Mastro Livi Razor:

Incredible 8/8" blade made of Blue Tonge Damascus steel with a worked spine mounted in Mammoth Ivory scales.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Dear Santa,
This year for Christmas I would like for my pregnant wife and unborn child to be healthy and happy so we can have a safe delivery.
Sincerely,
Sal
P.S.- If you have an extra Pils razor, nice badger brush, and a cool-lookin' scuttle laying around, I'll take those too.

Someone to take me to a great barber and pay for the shave! I've always wanted to go and get one. Oh! One more thing too...For a peaceful Christmas with my wife and 2 girls (no other family)! That would be the best gift of all! :D

Dear Santa:
Along with my two front teeth, I would LOVE to get this one very Special and Gorgeous Mastro Livi Razor:

Incredible 8/8" blade made of Blue Tonge Damascus steel with a worked spine mounted in Mammoth Ivory scales.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Not picky at all, huh? :)

I think I just bought my Christmas gift to myself this week. I finally scored a Badger and Blade LE 08 Kent brush, so I'm pretty well set. I really do like giving to others more than receiving at Christmas anyway.

As far as shaving is concerned, I've tried dropping a bunch of hints at several different points over the last month, but she hasn't caught on yet. You'd think the following would give a good hint -

Me:"Mmm.. I really like that soap sample I got. I think I need a full puck sometime."
She: "Oh really, what kind is it?"
Me: "Osma, and they make a styptic pencil and an alum block I'd like to try sometime too."

Now, variations of this have occurred on 3 different occasions, although the one mentioned above is pretty much verbatim... Once as I came into the living room after a shower and sat down beside her, once while she was standing outside the bathroom (OK, she was doing the "potty dance" - so THAT one might be forgivable) as I was shaving with the stuff, and another time that I can't explicitly recall...

Yet, I've been asked to make a list on 4 different occasions... I told her I already dropped some hints 3 times, and she swears she can't remember a single instance... LOL

It is not like I'm asking for a custom bog oak brush from R.V. with a 20mm D01 silvertip in it, or a Feather stainless in "gift pack" with the razor stand, or a Pils stainless razor... I'm keeping the monetary values low and the ease of acquisition high... ;) lol

Top Bottom