Shotgun
AR Pistol
AR-15 Rifle
AR-10 Rifle
Kitchen knife
Kitchen Fork
Spatula
Straight Razor (Thank you, B&B!)
Laser pointer (Put it on the home invaders chest, let the cat do the rest!)
Anything else that isn't bolted down
Claws and fangs and such
.338 rifle (last place because I don't want to shoot through the house, or the neighbors house, or the neighbor's neighbor's house. Makes a wicked club unloaded tho...

Fight to win, folks!

Note to self... Need to Form 4 a Claymore so I can build a Boomba! Makes everything else obsolete!
Boomba.jpg

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
In this order...

Spatula

Laser pointer (Put it on the home invaders chest, let the cat do the rest!)
Anything else that isn't bolted down
Claws and fangs and such

Fight to win, folks!

Note to self... Need to Form 4 a Claymore so I can build a Boomba! Makes everything else obsolete!

These are my favorites. And those aren't even the desperation weapons! I'm thinking old school stretch armstrong toy, silly putty, etc... ;)

I don’t know what they put inside those stretch Armstrongs but it’s an amazingly dense Goo. Back in the early 80’s everyone in my neighborhood had one. Great fun. I can remember sacrificing one with an m80. Spectacular!

Sorry for the off topic post.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I don’t know what they put inside those stretch Armstrongs but it’s an amazingly dense Goo. Back in the early 80’s everyone in my neighborhood had one. Great fun. I can remember sacrificing one with an m80. Spectacular!

Sorry for the off topic post.

Not off topic at all. Stretch those arms of ole' Armstrong around someone's neck? wouldn't be pretty. ;)

Benelli Shockwave with 00 buck and slugs on a mesa tactical tac rail. I hate the look of the stock, but the ability to press the button then being able to load any round I want off the fly is why i got it (also can shoot 3 1/2 inch shells).

This is my Boomstick! Shop smart! Shop S Mart! You got that!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Benelli Shockwave with 00 buck and slugs on a mesa tactical tac rail. I hate the look of the stock, but the ability to press the button then being able to load any round I want off the fly is why i got it (also can shoot 3 1/2 inch shells).

This is my Boomstick! Shop smart! Shop S Mart! You got that!

"Groovy, Ash!"

AA

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
These are my favorites. And those aren't even the desperation weapons! I'm thinking old school stretch armstrong toy, silly putty, etc... ;)
Oh oh oh! How could I forget a whiffle bat? Actually that might not go over so well… I can see it now. Officer “So why did you wait five hours to call in the home invasion?” Me “Because that’s how long it took me to beat him to death!“ 🤣🤣🤣

An alarm and a strong safety door.
I live in the EU ,only criminals,army and police carry guns.
I would never risk 10 years in jail just for having a gun in my household.

Top Bottom