What's new

What do you think of this Slim?

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Links to auctions aren't allowed here, nor are appraisals, that said, the doors on that one look pitted

Links to auctions aren't allowed here, nor are appraisals, that said, the doors on that one look pitted

Ah, ok, I'd delete the post but I don't see any way to do that. Tnx for the assessment, though.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Check the sold items box and you will get a general feel for what they go for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

First, the Slim is a great razor, I'm lucky enough to have two of them, both 1962s, an H3 and an H4. Easy to get BBS if that's your desire, or crank it down to favor comfort over closeness/efficiency, or adjust between passes.

Personally, the $55 is a bit high, the Slim I bought was around $30, and after a little cleaning and polish was about in the same condition. (Granted this was maybe 2-3 years ago, unless time has gotten away from me, which happens sometimes). If you want it 'now' and are willing to pay the small premium, it's not horribly priced. Just be aware there are a couple of small 'flea bites' of missing plating on the silo doors, in case you missed them. Otherwise it does appear in good shape, just confirm the adjuster clicks and that the knob turns the extra 1/4 turn to lock them shut.

Happened to use one of mine this morning, loaded with a Nacet blade, BBS after two passes and a small amount of touch up. - Like I said, they're a great razor, and you'll enjoy having it.

I wouldn’t pay $55 for it. Be patient and you will find a good one for $25-$30. Just go into it assuming you’ll need to do a little cleaning/polishing.

Top Bottom