What's new

What do you think about such cryptocurrencies as bitcoin?

Lol that guy just joined the forum and he straight up started commenting about Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies? Damn, those crypto scammers really don't sleep. With hawks such as our mods, I don't think such individuals can fly under the radar :D .

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Where many retail "investors" go wrong is they think in absolute dollar terms when they should be thinking in percentage terms. A $100 investment that grows to $150 ($50 profit), is exactly the same in percentage terms as a $20k investment that grows to $30k ($10k profit).

I read of many who wished they had got into crypto a decade ago so they could be rich(er) now. Who is to say that $5,000 invested into crypto now will not be worth $1M in 10 years time. That would be the same percentage return as the past 10 years. Not saying this will happen, just pointing out the differences in thinking.

I also feel that society has become much more risk (volatility) adverse over the past decades to where they expect their governments to protect them from their own stupidity.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Radiowave:
It was bound to fail...a lot of people lost some 'serious' money. :facep:

Glad the Mrs. and I didn't 'get in on that action'. :hand:

1677272893980.png
“Stay away from it. It’s a mirage,...". Warren Buffet

Top Bottom