What's new

what do you listen to when youre shaving? if anything?

hey so what do you listen to when youre shaving? if anything?

depends on my mood sometimes i like to just have quiet time and just think deeply about stuff thats going on in life
but then sometimes i just put on the radio on through the apps on my phone and listen away

IMG-1709.jpg

Since I live in northern New Jersey sports radio WFAN. Although I must admit the only sport I still follow is hockey. But I enjoy listening to the sports talk and since I shave in the afternoon right after I shower I'm usually listening to Carton and Evans.

Usually, the sound of the razor as it travels the four winds across my face. And the sound of my happiness (it's soundless, but... it fills my head and heart with joy it's so beautiful) as I'm filling the basin, warming the bowl and razor, soaking the brush, and compounding my lather. Those and the sensation of applying a rich thickened, warm ...and, warming layer before shaving - and after!

But, when all of that isn't enough or I just don't 'get it' audible books or podcasts. Tho, quite rarely.

depends on my mood sometimes i like to just have quiet time and just think deeply about stuff thats going on in life
but then sometimes i just put on the radio on through the apps on my phone and listen away
"80's Alternative" on Pandora... heavily thumbed to The Smith's, The Cure, and The Cars lol.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
"Biltmore Radio" on IRadio. Great music from the '40s and '50s, and perfect for DE shaving.

Top Bottom