What's new

What do you guys use here downunder for a shave bowl and where did you get it? Lather Shots included

Does this help?

Warning: It sounds like a bunch of drunken Scottish Rugby fans joining in with a Metal band at a pub.

PS: This is my ringtone on my mobile phone when my 83 year old mother rings. Luckily for me she'll never know.

Not quite what I was looking for, but even that would do it. However, I've been checking out Steven Wilson on Spotify for the last few minutes. Hand. Cannot. Erase. Woohoo.

Does this help?
Warning: It sounds like a bunch of drunken Scottish Rugby fans joining in with a Metal band at a pub.
PS: This is my ringtone on my mobile phone when my 83 year old mother rings. Luckily for me she'll never know.
Oh dear. It's even worse than you described it. Back to Steven Wilson for me...

BTW. The first castle on the video for that ghastly version of FoS is Dunnottar, just 12 miles South of where I come from. Almost made me feel homesick (not).

Wow. 'Inadequate' is an understatement. Looks like we all have some YouTube videos to watch...

No need to feel inadequate. That was me loading up heaps of soap and just going to town in on my hand. It's actually quite far from the results in the videos (they look to have more water in the lather) which i started watching to get a handle on how to actually get a lasting lather out of some mystic waters i'd picked up.

As a Steward I am suppose to push the thread back on track but this is hilarious ..../
Carry on lads and lassies ...
I am loving it. [emoji106][emoji1604]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fit? I thought this was a Secret Mens Club, there's nae quines here.
Am nae sae sure aboot that. There may yet be some quines needing help wie some lathering tips. Just mauk sure they dinnae get hold of ma wife and tell her fit we get up tae or I'll be in richt trouble.

As for Fat Larry's last post - I'm nae gaun tae comment aboot fit he's daein wie his haun...

He's got to translate it first. :001_rolle

Well i don't speak Scotts... but.. yeah its not hard to get the gist..

Tbh i was restraining myself heavily while typing that post about my hand.. B&B is pretty heavy handed :)p) when it comes to innuendo and expletives in my experience..

Well i don't speak Scotts... but.. yeah its not hard to get the gist..

Tbh i was restraining myself heavily while typing that post about my hand.. B&B is pretty heavy handed :)p) when it comes to innuendo and expletives in my experience..

Oops. I may need to rein it in a little. Got carried away when a fellow Scot broke into dialect :001_rolle

Oh well, good sh!ts and giggles for a Thursday afternoon.

Or will that get me in trouble as well?

I'm also going back on topic.

Hold off on getting the La Toja Rich. My neck is a bit blotchy this afternoon and I don't know if the La Toja or something else caused it.

Oops. I may need to rein it in a little. Got carried away when a fellow Scot broke into dialect :001_rolle

Oh well, good sh!ts and giggles for a Thursday afternoon.

Or will that get me in trouble as well?

You guys have well and truly sent this thread off the rails! :letterk1: ROFL .. I enjoy the banter though.. :001_tongu

Hold off on getting the La Toja Rich. My neck is a bit blotchy this afternoon and I don't know if the La Toja or something else caused it.

I think it was me going for La Toja shave cream. I pulled the trigger on that earlier today. Heading my way from the good amigos at Gifts and Care.

Gordon,

La Toja is know for including mineral salts from a local spa as ingredients in most of their products. Could be something in that causing you trouble.

Top Bottom