What's new

What do you gots in your pocketses. EDC.

Wallet
Omega Seamaster Watch
Either a Moleskin or small reporters notebook
Rollerball Pen
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Small Spyderco knife
Keys
Cell Phone
handkerchief

I was drooling over one of those Sebenza knives. Really nice. Then I priced them online. Ouch! I may have to sell some razors.

When it comes to this type of thing, I'm a minimalist.

Wallet
Keys
Phone

*my wallet mirrors George Costanza's, though...I can't seem to throw away paper and receipts. They just keep getting added in like Pee-Wee's tinfoil ball...

Just emptied my pockets onto the table and realised why my trousers were hanging off me.

Phone
Car Keys
Shop Keys
Wallet
2 packets of Rizla
1/2 ounce of pretty dry Golden Virginia.
Packet of slimline filters
3 paper clips.
2 lighters
A lemsip
An empty crisp (chips) packet
A piece of chewing gum wrapped in a receipt
Handful of change
Something sticky and covered in fluff??
A pink highlighting pen.
And finally something resembling a fur ball.

Time for a clear out

Cheers

Mat

In my pockets - Hanky, Para cord dog lead, about £2 in change and a £10 note.
On belt - Phone, Leatherman Wave, keys.
That's it :001_smile

S

sullivanpm

I sure am glad I found this thread.
Now I don't have to tip-toe around the Gun Issue.
EDC:
Wallet with license and CCW permit No CC
Keys
Motorola Cell
Double mag pouch with two Colt factory mags
1 Custom Colt's 1991a1 cocked and locked as God and St. John Moses Browning intended. :biggrin:

I am in the 'travel light' camp too. Let's see, I got:

keys
wallet w/license, credit cards, wad of cash...the usual
wedding ring
Timex Ironman watch

...don't even carry a cell phone.

I've noticed mentions of jewelry here. I'd be interested to see further posts contain a jewelry count, so to speak...how many rings? Pinkie rings? Multiple watches?

Just curious. I've seen all kinds of combinations on men and I wonder what our average is here.

As for me:

- Wedding band (custom; continuous trinity knot in 14k, matches the knot in my wife's engagement ring)
- Clemson college ring
- Timex Expedition or Elgin watch (depends on what mood I'm in...leather or bracelet band?)

I have a monogrammed pinkie ring and one with an onyx inset, but when I acquired a wedding band and college ring, I put the others away. I'm a one-ring-per-hand guy.

ATM:
Samsung D-500 mobile phone
Certina DS Q watch on my wrist
keys (house, shed motorscooter and bike)
Pass so I can get into my work building
Wedding ring on left ringfinger (simple gold 18K band nothing fancy)
Silver bracelet with my wife's name on it (kind of a beefy thing but it's allright, she gave it to me for our first anniversary)
Leather belt with knife pouch on it.
Herbertz lockback damascus with burl handles
Leather wallet

That's it. I might swap the watch for a cheap one every now and then. And when I acquire some more knives I might swap those around but that's pretty much the gist of it.

I've noticed mentions of jewelry here. I'd be interested to see further posts contain a jewelry count, so to speak...how many rings? Pinkie rings? Multiple watches?

Just curious. I've seen all kinds of combinations on men and I wonder what our average is here.

As for me:

- Wedding band (custom; continuous trinity knot in 14k, matches the knot in my wife's engagement ring)
- Clemson college ring
- Timex Expedition or Elgin watch (depends on what mood I'm in...leather or bracelet band?)

I have a monogrammed pinkie ring and one with an onyx inset, but when I acquired a wedding band and college ring, I put the others away. I'm a one-ring-per-hand guy.

Wedding ring and silver Fossil watch.

As for me:

- Clemson college ring

How about this guy?

proxy.php

Top Bottom