What's new

What do you drive?

2007 Kia Cerato

proxy.php

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I don't think I've been that close to snow since 1972. Thanks for the reminder that I still don't like it. (smile)

That's not really much snow, check these out, last years day after Christmas. BTW, our cars, two VW CC's.

Attachments

• $Weih 2010-2 (3).jpg
    $Weih 2010-2 (3).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 225
  • $Weih 2010-2 (4).jpg
    $Weih 2010-2 (4).jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 227
'01 Audi S8 - AKA: The Transporter. Size, strength, stability, and rarity to boot. Looks as good as the day it rolled off the assembly line when I bought it a couple years ago. ~B

Great googly moogly this is one of my dream machines. I had the plain old A6 (used) same year and miss her dearly. Once I learned more about Audis, I wanted an S8. That's a beauty. May she run forever. (Mine made it all of three years! LOL)

My current ride is a 2010 Ford Fusion SEL with the four cylinder. It's not flashy, but wonderfully equipped and handles way better then I would have expected so it's fun to drive and still gets the mileage I needed. In the end, it is perfect for 80% of what I really do with a vehicle. But 10% of the time I wish I had a Subaru Outback or fuel-efficient SUV and 10% of the time I want something with performance or luxury to get my mind off things. For those times, there's car rental. . .

My next car WILL be back to AWD/4x4, though. Coming from the Audi and a Jeep Commander, this two-wheel drive crap scares the hell out of me in the snow. . .

Chief, sounds like you want a Subaru Legacy Spec B. It's basically an STI with more room and all the extras you would want. It has power to haul most of what people want (except a large boat or something like that) and it's loaded and comfortable, not to mention fast.

Currently a 2000 Nissan Frontier. I like it, and I'm sad to see truly compact trucks going away.

First car I ever owned was a '68 Saab 96. Identical to this one. I put it in here because it was such a great car---I wish I was still driving it!!! 35 mpg (it had a V-4 engine with a 4-speed on the tree!). Man...gas was about $ 0.41/gallon...two bucks and I could drive this thing forever! Super agile (especially on ice), fun, and built like a tank...
proxy.php

Well that's a beauty:tongue_sm (I mean the car)

An Opel Agila II from 2009 with 1,2L and 86hp in fire-red, my little driving brickstone :biggrin1:
In the Summer i sometimes drive a Buick Special 4-Door from 1957 for evening events.

98' Lexus GS300 w/ SRT chip & cold air-induction & 3"drop! Still drive it after 13 long years.

Attachments

• $group-1 082.jpg
    $group-1 082.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 184
  • $group-1 087.jpg
    $group-1 087.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Chief, sounds like you want a Subaru Legacy Spec B. It's basically an STI with more room and all the extras you would want. It has power to haul most of what people want (except a large boat or something like that) and it's loaded and comfortable, not to mention fast.
Unfortunately, I am what you might call. . .bigger than most men. LOL The older Legacy body was a bit tight on me. :) I really enjoy the newer Legacy/Outback, though, so that's on our list. And we need a wagon b/c trunks just don't cut it when you're hauling all sorts of crap!

I sold my very beloved 2003 Subaru WRX and finally found my dream car. I have wanted an early 60s Chevy C10 stepside since my step-dad got one when I was a kid. I had a few leads but they never worked out, then I found my new lovely Charlotte. Here she is in all her glory. The previous owner wanted to make it an orange hot rod, but I'm going to try to make it as original as possible.

proxy.php

2011 Grand Cherokee. Snapped this at the car wash yesterday.

Attachments

• $IMG-20120402-00019.jpg
    $IMG-20120402-00019.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 87
Top Bottom