What's new

What do you drive?

Yea that's the one. I have to wait till I retire from active duty in two years and get a higher paying job but I'm sure it will be worth the wait

Fellowship of cold water shavers
It's a great SUV. All wheel drive, planted to the ground, corners great, easy to maneuver to park, comfortable for long trips, and runs like a bat out of hades. Sound system is super. Even has a refrigerator in the console, I've never used it.

I love these cars

me too, about a year ago I tried to buy a Nissan like a silvia or skyline, you know RWD and turbo but locally they are all wrecked at this age or hugely over priced, I saw this show up for sale for about 1/4 of my budget and snapped it up. The funny thing is in my group of car buddies we have powerful nissans and my buddies Honda is the fastest of the lot and regularly is down at our local track, just goes to show power isnt the most important factor in a sports car.

It's a great SUV. All wheel drive, planted to the ground, corners great, easy to maneuver to park, comfortable for long trips, and runs like a bat out of hades. Sound system is super. Even has a refrigerator in the console, I've never used it.

We'll definitely be adding that to the stable

me too, about a year ago I tried to buy a Nissan like a silvia or skyline, you know RWD and turbo but locally they are all wrecked at this age or hugely over priced, I saw this show up for sale for about 1/4 of my budget and snapped it up. The funny thing is in my group of car buddies we have powerful nissans and my buddies Honda is the fastest of the lot and regularly is down at our local track, just goes to show power isnt the most important factor in a sports car.

Absolutely right. Cornering will beat speed any day

I think the other thing is its huge rev range, from the factory the redline starts at 8000rpm and depending on to route you go people have these revving well beyond that, plus if you are mechanically minded you can maintain it yourself including using its OBD systems for diagnosing faults.

$20150607_163647.jpgHi All, From NSW in Australia. Love vehicles, this is my latest baby a Holden VF SV6 Ute.

My wife and I are stuck on black cars, I think the last 5 or 6 in a row have been black exterior black interior with black tint. Right now she drives the M3 and Rover while I am stuck with the old man cars. The rover is for the... black dogs, English Mastiff and Huskies. You can see one of the Huskies in the M pic behind the car and the other Husky I have a separate pic of. I have posted the Mastiff photos in my New DE shaver tries 50+ soaps thread. They are BIG dogs.
$1.jpg
$2.jpg
$4.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom