What's new

What do you drive?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
My wife’s 2018 Fusion is the same color. She’s a sucker for red cars.
I really enjoyed the Fusion. Just the right amount of horsepower to not get me in trouble. Roomy enough to stretch out as compared to the Fiesta or Focus. Room enough for 4 passengers, though slightly tight in the back. Nobody rides with me though so the MPG is unbeatable in the Fiesta. Although now that I think about it the Fusion was around 30+ MPG too.

I would really like to have the Taurus SHO. But I know it would get me in trouble.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I really enjoyed the Fusion. Just the right amount of horsepower to not get me in trouble. Roomy enough to stretch out as compared to the Fiesta or Focus. Room enough for 4 passengers, though slightly tight in the back. Nobody rides with me though so the MPG is unbeatable in the Fiesta. Although now that I think about it the Fusion was around 30+ MPG too.

I would really like to have the Taurus SHO. But I know it would get me in trouble.
Her Fusion has more backseat room than my Cadillac CTS.

Befor I lost my liesense I drove a 2002 vy sv8 ls1 powerd Holden commodore
Now I when I do drive it’s my father in-laws ex cop car it’s a vf commodore something or other

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
2002 Toyota Tundra V8 4x4, 270K miles and going strong.
2016 Toyota Avalon , SWMBO's car.

IMG_0778.JPG

My Personal vehicle 2017 F-250 Lariat ......

IMG_1469.JPG

What I now drive everyday to and from work..city provided 2017 Explorer w/gas card, My F-250 now only gets about 2500 miles a year on it ...

Wow, been 5 years since I actually posted my car here I just realized. I’ve had a few different cars since this old Buick - that I should have kept!

White, with factory chrome wheels? Yes, you should have kept it. The Buick Park Avenue 1997-2005 was one of the most underappreciated cars ever. They sold well enough, but you don't see many of them any more, and the ones still limping around here all look unkempt -- like a long-haired cat whose family don't bother to groom him. My '03 was charcoal grey over cream with the chrome wheels that kept it from looking like a Bingo Night Express; 205 hp, and it went like a big car should go, fast, in perfect comfort and without too many expensive gadgets. I shouldn't have traded it.

I've never been a badge snob, so have had different makes and trim levels. Some have been great other not so great. Never had a new car, the newest I've had was 4 years old and that was my Jeep patriot. Unfortunately that falls into my not so great category. However I've just traded in an 11year old Mazda 3 sport on a 7 year old kia Sportage. The Mazda was originally SWMBO car from new and I'd had it for 3 years but getting down to that low slung bucket styled seating was taking its toll on my already knackered back. So the kia now sits on the drive. I've only just come in from giving it a wash, polish and wax, with a small detailing inside. Next thing to do is new front rotors and pads, plus a service next week.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
IMG_20200624_105504620_HDR.jpg
My '99 "yota Taco" that I bought in '11. I've put about 5 or 6? thousand miles on her. She spent most of her life in Georgia, hence her rust free status, lol. All I do is haul stuff with her. She needs a new home, someone to love her. I need something ugly to haul stuff.

Top Bottom