What's new

What do you drive?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I just bought a 2010 Mazda 3 in dark red , with 5 on the floor. It looks about like this.

2010-Mazda-MAZDA3.jpeg

Depending on a few factors, my daily driver is either a 2016 Charger or a 04 Yamaha Star 1300T. I love all things about the Charger save one. Around here, that became the new Crown Vic for cops. Which means sometimes I'll get behind someone who shows down to the speed limit.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
In AU I ride my Suzuki DL650 VStrom.
In SG I ride my BMW K100 RS
In PH I ride my Yamaha YBR 125G, 26" 1kW e-bike and 26" alloy bicycle.

Anything with more than two wheels is dangerous.

2017 Subaru XV
2010 Honda City

Family is growing, before Covid19 lockdown, we are looking into getting either KIA Carnival or Toyota Alphard.

But we may not proceed within this year or even next year, given that we won't be going anywhere soon. :(

Hey rbscebu

It's nice to hear that you are into two wheels too. :) I used to have a couple of motorcycles before getting married, now I've got only a foldable bike. :001_302:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

In the US, people can’t put their phones down. That is why I sold my Harley about 5 years ago. American drivers are idiots, and phones were making the situation worse. I do miss it, but don’t miss a few near death experiences.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I have zero interest in cars and have never enjoyed driving. I currently own a 2014 Mercedes A180 diesel which seems pretty good. The wife likes it which is the most important thing. It looks a lot like this
MERCEDES-BENZ-180-0.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Well the Suburban got to 230,000 miles on the original transmission. It had begun to slip when put into reverse, had begun leaking oil, the whole grill was loose across the front. So I put it out to pasture. (Sounds like a country western song.)
Yep. Drive 'em till they die is my motto!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I said that to my wife the other day when I walked into the bathroom while she was taking a shower. She didn’t react well..
I will never understand my beloved; She didn’t think that was a compliment.
Now I know you’re stretching it. Had you said that, you’d be in the hospital, not posting on B&B. :)

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I haven't drove anything worth driving since my 71 Chevy Nova 350. Honorable mention was my 2008 Mercedes Benz E350.

...1989 Chevy Silverado shortbed 350 wasn't too bad.

Top Bottom