What's new

What do you drive?

A lot of cars here that I wouldn't mind owning. I'd like to have our '66 LeMans V8 4-speed, but that was a rust bucket by the 70s. Our main car today is my wife's 2018 Rav4. Better than walking, but both of us hate the new computer cars. My car is a 2004 Accord V6 with less than 50K miles. It's only used for my weekly liquor store runs, and my wife's been after me to sell it for years. I refuse because I'd rather drive it than her Rav. It's also a backup car for us, or a daughter who lives nearby with one car. My wife may have forgotten the hassles of having only one car early in our marriage, but I haven't and don't want to repeat it.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
A lot of cars here that I wouldn't mind owning. I'd like to have our '66 LeMans V8 4-speed, but that was a rust bucket by the 70s. Our main car today is my wife's 2018 Rav4. Better than walking, but both of us hate the new computer cars. My car is a 2004 Accord V6 with less than 50K miles. It's only used for my weekly liquor store runs, and my wife's been after me to sell it for years. I refuse because I'd rather drive it than her Rav. It's also a backup car for us, or a daughter who lives nearby with one car. My wife may have forgotten the hassles of having only one car early in our marriage, but I haven't and don't want to repeat it.
We went for some 5 months last year of trying with one only, but it did not work out as I had hoped.

Growing up I had always said, "when I get old, I'm buying a Town Car." Well, by the time I got old Town Cars were no longer made. So I have a Corsair. Love it, smooth old man ride.

20200702_122734.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I had five vehicles, but am now down to 3. But each one serves a purpose. And I no longer chase women, wine, or song, so I waste money on vehicles. I'm blessed.

Top Bottom