What's new

What do you do when you don't have time for your usual DE or Straight shave?

I shave at night so it isn't that big of a deal for me. However, I'm also one of the people that doesn't have to shave every day to look ok. I may be scruffy feeling, but I look fine.

I'm usually rather pale, so even sporting one-day-stubble makes me look kind of sick. When I don't have the time for the full routine including pre-shave and multiple passes I just grab my Mach 3 and some Proraso soap. It's a quick and dirty three-minute-shave that occasionally does the job.

I cannot ever remember not having time for a good shave. I guess that you just have to get your priorities right! An excellent shave first thing in the morning just seems to set the tone for the rest of the day.

+1 to skipping rather than bad. If time, a relaxed 2-pass. The key for me is never rushing the lather.

May be 2 rather than 3 passes, may face lather & not a scuttle. The last time I used a cart & goo I had razor rash for a week. Never again!
Johnnie

Face lather using easy to lather soap such as AOS or Tabac, Merkur Progress opened up to number 4. One pass and good-to-go!

Top Bottom