What's new

What do I have here? Schick Quattro

I found this Schick Quattro while I was helping to clean out my Mom's house and was wondering what I have here. Is this a pretty modern cart handle or an older one? It is in its own plastic tray which looks like it may be the top half of what may also have had a lower half. It is a chrome finished metal riveted together at the top and bottom with black rubber grips. It has a shiny chrome finish but it had a blue-ish tinted varnish like coating on the chrome metal finish which has mostly worn off with use and washing. I was wondering if it might be worth something or whether I should just toss it. (I'm not a cart guy.)

IMG_3254.JPG
IMG_3256.JPG
IMG_3257.JPG
IMG_3258.JPG

It's not worth the plastic and rubber it is made of, in terms of resale value. If you don't want to use it as a travel razor or for an occasional dalliance, either give it away or toss it.

I would have guessed it's a pretty modern razor handle. I was a bit surprised it was made of metal. Everything seems to be plastic these days.

Thanks for the replies. I thought I'd better ask. Last time I nearly threw a handle away I found it was somewhat hard to come by and sold it for $30+.

Since your razor may have some family history I suggest you buy one pack of Schick Quattro blades, and use it for nostalgic and emotional reasons. I would keep it and maybe pass it down the trunk of your family tree.

Top Bottom