What's new

what do i have ? bulldog?

i've do a search and never seen one like this before it's looking like a bulldog but it miss one knurling ring at the bottom . serial # E 43651 , pat.nov 15.04 on the handle , there is a gap betwen the bottom screw and the handle .
any info appreciated .

bulldog.JPG bottom.JPG E43651.JPGcap.JPG

I've got a Bulldog that has a similar gap at the bottom. On mine you can tell someone used a hacksaw to shorten the handle. I believe that was probably because the threads wore out, and this shortening allowed it to tighten up and still be usable.

I've got a Bulldog that has a similar gap at the bottom. On mine you can tell someone used a hacksaw to shorten the handle. I believe that was probably because the threads wore out, and this shortening allowed it to tighten up and still be usable.

+1

that´s, what I think too. It looks like handmade.

mine have the same problem , the thread was worn out so the knob no longer screw , i put some silver solder on it and redo the thread , it was a 10 minutes fix .there is some plate loss on the knob so may be you are right .

IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG

what a bout the serial number it have only 5 digit so i can't find a date in the wiki .

R

romsitsa

Judging by the plate loss and the remaining parts, the upper knurled band was machined off the knob.

Adam

thread fixed,gap fixed ,plating fixed .not a mint bulldog but not to bad for is 100th anniversary .

IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0002.JPG

before :cap.JPG after:IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

Sure it’s a bulldog. But do you really want to have to take it out for a walk all time and pick up after it? Send it to me and I’ll do the dirty work.

Sure it’s a bulldog. But do you really want to have to take it out for a walk all time and pick up after it? Send it to me and I’ll do the dirty work.

Watch out where the bulldogs go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I bent down, and I reached down, and I scooped down, and I gathered up a generous
mitten-full of the deadly yellow snow
The deadly yellow snow, from right there where the bulldogs go!

Top Bottom