What's new

What do I do now??

Successfully, I beat Prostate Cancer 11yrs ago, with this in mind I support Movember every year to bring awareness to Mens health. So the idea if you dont know is you grow a mustache every November and then shave in December! This year I grew out my whole beard instead of just the mustache. My wife really likes the beard. I am getting unsolicited compliments like crazy. I know this sounds weird, but its surprising me. The problem for me is I really miss shaving! I love the routine and the stuff associated. I still shave the tiny bit of neckline and the straggling whiskers on my cheeks. Shaving my legs is an option but just doesnt do the same thing for me...sigh LOL

Between clean shaven and a Bandholz are still a couple of nuances possible. I’m currently featuring a Balbo and a shaved dome. Pick a style and shave the rest off.

5A3F0213-A81A-4A8C-84FC-B1DA0515969D.jpeg

Well the ladies like it so you have to keep it. You'll at least need to keep your neck shaved to look good, unless you go all ZZ Top. ;)

I'm bearded as well. I don't shave daily, and I can't remember the last time I shaved my upper lip. But those parts I do shave when I do get the best shave possible.

Successfully, I beat Prostate Cancer 11yrs ago, with this in mind I support Movember every year to bring awareness to Mens health. So the idea if you dont know is you grow a mustache every November and then shave in December! This year I grew out my whole beard instead of just the mustache. My wife really likes the beard. I am getting unsolicited compliments like crazy. I know this sounds weird, but its surprising me. The problem for me is I really miss shaving! I love the routine and the stuff associated. I still shave the tiny bit of neckline and the straggling whiskers on my cheeks. Shaving my legs is an option but just doesnt do the same thing for me...sigh LOL
Congratulations on beating prostate cancer! It’s been about 15 years for me - I remember my somewhat trepidatious follow up visit to my surgeon (my wife came along for the results). I there sweating for the news, and the Doctor and my wife are talking about food - he gets on the hospital computer and is showing her some exotic shrimp he ate in China, looks over at me, tosses the test results in my lap and says “you’re fine” - goes back to exotic shrimp- absolutely okay with me.
Maybe just shave the face, test the reaction, and adjust accordingly.

Top Bottom