What's new

What did you reload today?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Still nothing. But the components are out and the press is mounted. Everything is dusty but looks like it survived the move ok. Empty middle shelf is for brass, I need some plastic totes to put it all in. Looks like I’m going to need to find some SRP somewhere. View attachment 1227830

Love it. Have at least one of those books ... and I wouldn't trust that shelving much more.

:a14: Load it up with shotgun wads, maybe!

Ugh. I didn't want to reload last weekend as it was too cold. Now it's too nice!

AA

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Love it. Have at least one of those books ... and I wouldn't trust that shelving much more.

:a14: Load it up with shotgun wads, maybe!

Ugh. I didn't want to reload last weekend as it was too cold. Now it's too nice!

AA

I’m wondering about the shelves too. Supposed to hold 600lbs per shelf, but I’m not going to test it. I’ve got another unit that will hold loaded ammo and other things.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Hey folks, I checked with the mods and they said it’d be cool if I posted this here. Posting I n this thread because it seems to be where all the reloaders frequent.

I have a box of 10mm/40cal 180gr Hornady HP/XTPs that I have no use for. To be clear these are not loaded ammo, just the projectiles. The box held 100 initially but at some point I opened the bag so I can’t be absolutely sure that there are 100 in the box. I may have loaded a few dummy rounds, but never actually reloaded any 40. If you want them let me know and I’ll get them in the mail sometime next week.
CD999602-89C7-420F-AA98-D480FC114506.jpeg

Hey folks, I checked with the mods and they said it’d be cool if I posted this here. Posting I n this thread because it seems to be where all the reloaders frequent.

I have a box of 10mm/40cal 180gr Hornady HP/XTPs that I have no use for. To be clear these are not loaded ammo, just the projectiles. The box held 100 initially but at some point I opened the bag so I can’t be absolutely sure that there are 100 in the box. I may have loaded a few dummy rounds, but never actually reloaded any 40. If you want them let me know and I’ll get them in the mail sometime next week.
View attachment 1232289
How much are you asking?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Very nice gesture from @Whisky in this time of need.

🤔 Allright. I got 100 38s done, Red Dot under 148 gr RNs.

Another hundred 45 Colt tumbling.

🇺🇸 Committing to reload every other Friday.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Another hundred 45 Colt, nickel-plated Starline, cleaned, decapped, sized and primed with Tula magnum LPPs.

They'll get Trail Boss and Keith-style SWCs.

AA

Another hundred 45 Colt, nickel-plated Starline, cleaned, decapped, sized and primed with Tula magnum LPPs.

They'll get Trail Boss and Keith-style SWCs.

AA
Love the look of nickle plated brass, especially when they are topped with shiny new SWC's or Winchester Silvertips.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Love the look of nickle plated brass, especially when they are topped with shiny new SWC's or Winchester Silvertips.

+1. Supposedly they crack sooner, but the feel is great and Starline is quality stuff.

Won't turn leather loops green, in this case.

AA

I didn't reload anything today but was in the big city looking for anything reloading.

Palmetto State Armory: Zilch. And zero ammo, either.

Sportsmans Warehouse: Damn near zilch. They did have two 1K count boxes of 9mm 124grain FMJ but they were $200.00 each plus tax. That's $0.21 each. OUCH.

I get my 9mm pills for a hair over seven cents each delivered so the hell with that price.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I didn't reload anything today but was in the big city looking for anything reloading.

Palmetto State Armory: Zilch. And zero ammo, either.

Sportsmans Warehouse: Damn near zilch. They did have two 1K count boxes of 9mm 124grain FMJ but they were $200.00 each plus tax. That's $0.21 each. OUCH.

I get my 9mm pills for a hair over seven cents each delivered so the hell with that price.

My bullets, Precision Delta, 124 JHP, are a tad over $.11 a pop,

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
A few hundred 45 acp plus some 600 9 mm in the last couple days. Did also an inventory of what I have regarding components, should be good for at least two years to enjoy shooting. Using primers now I bought in 2017...

Top Bottom