What's new

What did you reload today?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
So far, about 200 rounds of 9mm, trying to use up the last of my Blue Dot powder, almost there, maybe another 20-50 rounds worth in the hopper?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Loaded 137 rounds of .223, using up the last of the 55 gr FMJBTs, finally. Moving on to 62 gr. FMJs. Various odds and ends reloading chores, brass prep, etc.

Currently wet tumbling about 550 9mm cases...part of an 850 piece pick-up score from the local range.

No shortage of 9mm cases and have had good to excellent luck finding 223/556/45 and decent luck getting 38' but .380 and 300AAC brass have dwindled to nothing. Also seeing a larger percentage of steel cases (Wolf/Tula/Monarch) on the ground.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Wet tumbling some .223 brass, loaded 110 rounds of 62 gr. FMJBT over 24.6 gr of A2230 and various other brass prep chores. I have so many different bins/baggies/boxes of various calibers of brass in various stages of preparation. Trying to process it all to at least primed cases ready for loading.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Wet tumbled another 150 .223 cases. Deprimed about 500 .45 ACP cases, tomorrow I'll run them through the vibratory case tumbler, too many to wet tumble!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Wet tumbling some .223, .30 carbine and .300 BO cases. Finally getting to vibratory cleaning the .45 ACP brass.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
38 Special: 148-grain RN over 4 grains of Red Dot.

Superbowl Sunday, making ribs and ammunition... 🤔 If things were any better, I'd be getting my flag out of its long-term storage.

AA

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Over the weekend, I sorted through roughly 5000 cases 9 mm....sorting out all the military brass and the 380 autos...I had bought 3000 cases from Ken's Brass, and stupidly dumped them with my others. Later I realized there where quite a few 380 and also a lot of military. So, got them sorted, also removed the ones I do not like, like S&B, PPU, NNY(same as PPU, just in cyrillic), CBC, Perfecta and Herters - they go to the "use and lose" bin - I leave them at the range. I was just a bit disappointed how much 380 and military was in the 3000 piece of bras I bought, I think it was about 5% or so.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
50 rounds of precision (I hope) .223, once fired cases (Black Hills Match), case trimmed and chamfered, primer pockets uniformed by hand, Federal GM match primers, Sierra 69 gr. MKs over 25.3 grains Varget.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
I have tomorrow off for the weather so I need to get my butt in gear and whip 50 up for FBP. It's only 10 days away! Assuming I can get there... :lol:

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
One step closer to being ready for Oklahoma!
018ECD9D-35D6-4200-971F-BCBBF05519F9.jpeg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Still nothing. But the components are out and the press is mounted. Everything is dusty but looks like it survived the move ok. Empty middle shelf is for brass, I need some plastic totes to put it all in. Looks like I’m going to need to find some SRP somewhere.
76606082-4CC9-4C96-ABFA-90B0732D6D00.jpeg

Top Bottom